Cuomo Sinks EPP Again

Started by Buzz, April 01, 2019, 02:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Only days before the deadline, Cuomo pulled the EPP from the budget. It's a no-go on the state level. No decision has been issued yet on the city's EPP case appeal.

There were many influential people who spoke up for the EPP with Cuomo. I'm wondering if there's somebody more influential ... perhaps with a vendetta ... who got to Cuomo (Bloomberg?), or maybe it's just his dislike for DeBlasio. Whatever it is, he fucked us again.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

Don't you see the forest for the trees? Big money does NOT want the EPP....Neil Strahl is 100% in favor of NOT having the EPP.who has more money than Neil?

yabba

yes one a$$hole (cuomo) hates the other a$$hole (diblasio)...and cuomo couldnt give a $hit less about student safety or us working class.... he is all about illegals and free health care and college...oh and no bail for low level criminals..  total disgrace.. he may be a bigger POS then the mayor...

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on April 01, 2019, 03:30:59 PM
Don't you see the forest for the trees? Big money does NOT want the EPP....Neil Strahl is 100% in favor of NOT having the EPP.who has more money than Neil?

Reliant.

John Eadicicco

Wow now I'm agreeing with You Buzz... Reliant is nationwide and my pal who works there on SI was told by the shop steward that they might be in the street after June if Reliant does not get an extension or win a new bid!

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on April 01, 2019, 05:36:08 PM
Wow now I'm agreeing with You Buzz...
It's an Internet Miracle!!  ;D ;D ;D

I believe I heard that Reliant is getting that grant for the 5th year in a row.

(But it's the "last time" ... just as the first four were supposed to be.)