Unity

Started by John Eadicicco, April 09, 2013, 01:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eadicicco

I cannot believe my ears and eyes! There are many, many drivers leaving the yard before your report times! Are you fuckin kidding me! Didn't ANYONE take Ernie seriously when he asked the Pioneer drivers to play by the rules and go to your bus at the report time and then spend 10 minutes on your pre- check. No wonder Neil is laughing his ass off at us assholes! Wait till you guys who do project read find out you are NOT gonna get overtime! The BOSS is cutting that out also! Look in the Goddamn mirror and ask yourself WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

Well said John, They are the ones bitching about 1181. They don't get it. Wait till April 26 when they see the cut in their pay check!!! Wake up guys  this is only the beginning round the contractors are trying to take from us. Do you really think they are going to stop in 2014 and so on........ Do what Erinie says and cut the shit!!!!!!! :yes:

Rock Steady

Took the words right out of my mouth.  I arrived at Sharrots yard 6:00am and damn near saw an empty yard, they should be ashamed of themselves, they're no better than your common SCAB !

Air_Brakes

FACT:  Senior Drivers.....Front Rows......Need their coffee and paper.....this f@#%in  s#@t makes me sick.  Check their start times it will boggle your mind.  Approach them and you're wrong or listen to their "valid" excuse.   

WTF

Quote from: Air_Brakes on April 09, 2013, 02:44:02 AM
FACT:  All Drivers.....Front Rows......Need their coffee and paper.....this f@#%in  s#@t makes me sick.  Check their start times it will boggle your mind.  Approach them and you're wrong or listen to their "valid" excuse.

I edited your quote to All Drivers....

Here is 1 excuse I got last week "I get here early to get a parking spot on the street". another one today "I get my paper and coffee and wait by the stop" we must have talked to the same driver!!!!!!!!!!!
As I stated above "Wake Up Guys" the fight just begun. We have to show unity, it maybe a little inconvience for you to change your routine, but it must be done!!!

We ALL should bring our buses back after the am run, take our cars and go (where ever or stay in the driver's room), then go back out and do the pm. Just think how much wasted fuel that would burn in a month... :thumbup:

Buzz

I don't know if we could get 50 guys to stick together if they fell in a vat of Gorilla Glue!

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

I cant understand it either - some guys just don't get it - or are just plain selfish azzholes!
Even if you get in early to get a parking spot...there is no rule against having coffee in the drivers room and going out at your assigned time! We all know guys just want to get their run done but better to do what management does.. FOLLOW THE RULES! ALSO DONT COVER OTHER RUNS! Guys are still doing this!!! Don't cover for management !! BVesides you are taking money away from other drivers!!!

1union

if you see a bus leave or know of someone  doing something they shouldnt expose them.let them know that what they are doing is going againest the union and we will not stand for it.BUS#80
?
was seen at 545am at richmond n authurkill. do not call the office with cell phones either go back and see what they want, burn his fuel cover your own work and stay togather.if we have to make an example of drivers who dont get it then so be it! Remember our unoin is fighting for our future dont let a couple of selfish driver wreck our union.Niel is taking every last penny he can to screw us and has personaly threaten our union by saying he s got us by the balls and can crush us anytime.we will not go down without a fight!  SO LETS EXPOSE ALL WHO WANT TO DESTROY OUR UNION AN NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS STANDING WITH FAT DOM GOTTO TO DESROY OUR UNION! NIEL WE WILL NOT FORGET OR FORGIVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO OUR FAMILIES

See your other post for explanation of edit

Just_Right

You people are incredible.Are you that STUPID? Or just SELFISH? This can only work for ALL of us IF we do it TOGETHER.
Why are some of you just doing as YOU want? This doesn't make sense. Ernie told us what to do.Do some of you need interrupters? I mean how simple is it to FOLLOW the RULES?
Just do what you are told and NOT what you want damnit.
You are being unfair to the people who follow the rules. And listen if it is too hard for you people not to do as told. Then it's very simple.Quit this job,get out now.So the rest of us can have some dignity.You people who are not conforming to the rules set forth by the shop steward and union.You are only making the rest of us look foolish.And in the end we will lose out because some inconsiderate can't follow rules needs to have newspaper and coffee can't do as told.

NOW wipe that brown spot off your nose and do what the rest of us are doing!

terminator

...and NO DRIVERS OTHER THAN ANDY AND ERNIE SHOULD BE IN THE OFFICE - THAT INCLIUDES DOING BREAKFAST AND LUNCH RUNS FOR THEM!!! I totally agree about the cell phones... either they tell us on the radio or we GO TO THE YARD...even if this inconvenient for us - WE HAVE TO DO IT!

hognol

We ALL should bring our buses back after the am run, take our cars and go (where ever or stay in the driver's room), then go back out and do the pm. Just think how much wasted fuel that would burn in a month... :thumbup:
[/quote]

I don't think this makes sense for every driver.  I'm not opposed to doing it, just stating my opinion.

crash

Quote from: terminator on April 09, 2013, 10:59:58 PM
...and NO DRIVERS OTHER THAN ANDY AND ERNIE SHOULD BE IN THE OFFICE - THAT INCLIUDES DOING BREAKFAST AND LUNCH RUNS FOR THEM!!! I totally agree about the cell phones... either they tell us on the radio or we GO TO THE YARD...even if this inconvenient for us - WE HAVE TO DO IT!
CELLPHONES should NEVER be used for Pioneer business...EVER!!! ALL Pioneer business should be conducted on Pioneer's radio. Shutoff your "PERSONAL" cellphone when you enter the bus and turn on when you exit the bus.
You wouldn't use your personal vehicle if the bus breaks down would you??? So don't use your phone at your expense...if they need to speak to you privately go back to the yard at their expense.

Buzz

@ hognol: Check your PMs.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.