Hylan Blvd

Started by Fed Up, October 03, 2012, 02:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fed Up

faceit

Maybe the Office staff should try to drvie thru that in the afternoon and see how bad it really is, They might not be as nasty to drivers then...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yankees15

Hey but you have a good run, look on the bright side

faceit

Quote from: Yankees15 on October 03, 2012, 05:33:38 PM
Hey but you have a good run, look on the bright side
Not if your going from IS 7 to clove RD. :wink_cheesy:

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on October 03, 2012, 04:11:14 PM
Maybe the Office staff should try to drvie thru that in the afternoon and see how bad it really is, They might not be as nasty to drivers then...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or maybe the gestapos at OPT should make that drive. They sent a picture from a traffic cam on Hylan and New Dorp Lane to "prove" that there was no traffic problem on Hylan Blvd and threatened to fine the company for every bus citing that for the reason for being late.

That there was congestion caused by roadwork and traffic light maintenance at several points before New Dorp Lane apparently did not enter their holier-than-thou minds.

This article in the Advance documents part of the problem Tuesday afternoon ... http://www.silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2012/10/workers_clean_staten_island_tr.html

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

I guess the traffic agents assigned to New Dorp and Hylan aren't there to direct traffic because of a traffic problem. I wonder why they are there OPT. LOL :rolleyes:

rc1790

They should have took a traffic cam photo on Hylan Richmond to Arden. There was no traffic there. Oh I forgot, it was closed both directions for repaving. LOL

Buzz

To save them the trouble ... looks fine now, too ...  :rotfl:

Hylan Blvd @ New Dorp Lane

NYC DOT EVDO: 10/4/2012 1:39 pm
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Heard a stat that Hylan Blvd and New Dorp Lane  is one of the busiest intersections on the East Coast.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.