Logan: Electric School Buses in September

Started by Buzz, June 07, 2021, 02:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

That will be so much fun when you break down doing your run because the mechanics forgot to plug in the charger to charge your bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buzz

Electric vehicles are ridiculous. How do they think the electricity to charge them is made? How/where are the used batteries disposed of? There's nothing "green" about them. This is about making liberals think they're saving the planet.

It takes 6 - 10 hours to charge a bus. Seems to me you would need a charging station for every bus. How? Where? How practical is this?

yabba

just like the original regen units they installed... never worked right and in the begining it was the drivers fault they didnt work..it would start the regen process and quit 3 minutes into the cycle...  also we had the flat nose electric big bus for a year sitting in defect area,charging box installed near bay 1...the bus never went on the road...  lol...if the companies or the city had to actually pay for these liberal garbage ideas ,we would never see or hear of them...but A$$holes like AOC keep throwing our tax dollars into these $hit ideas

PROUD MEMBER

The charging box near bay 1 is for Neil's Tesla

Buzz

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on June 07, 2021, 05:12:20 PM
...but A$$holes like AOC keep throwing our tax dollars into these $hit ideas

Electric school buses run around $120,000 ... about double the cost of a fossil fuel bus. Supposedly this is justified by long range savings in fuel and maintenance.

Right ...

TheKid24

Any update or rumors on "summer camp/summer school runs? Or we finding out the last week of school. Also is the last day of school a half of day ?

Buzz

The companies aren't picking the summer runs until the 15th.

The calendar doesn't say anything about early dismissal for the last day.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on June 08, 2021, 05:08:06 PM
The companies aren't picking the summer runs until the 15th.

The calendar doesn't say anything about early dismissal for the last day.

what about our end of year bash   we need 1/2 day    :o :o :o

Buzz

I asked the office about the last day because my PS 4 told me today the last day is going to be early dismissal, as it has always been.  Pioneer has not yet been notified of any time change to the calendar's whole day but said it's very possible they they will do so before the 25th.

We'll see ... I think it will change to early dismissal, but that's just my opinion.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on June 09, 2021, 04:31:01 PM
I asked the office about the last day because my PS 4 told me today the last day is going to be early dismissal, as it has always been.  Pioneer has not yet been notified of any time change to the calendar's whole day but said it's very possible they they will do so before the 25th.

We'll see ... I think it will change to early dismissal, but that's just my opinion.

i didnt realize  it didnt say 1/2 day...i took it for granted that it was early dismissal as previous many many years...

Ibelieveit

Buzz