New Guidance on Hand Sanitizer

Started by Buzz, August 28, 2020, 07:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

From the State Department of Ed ...

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

Yeah, well. They are only talking about hand sanitizer?

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on August 28, 2020, 07:17:28 PM
Yeah, well. They are only talking about hand sanitizer?

Previously we were told we could not have alcohol based sanitizer on the bus.

Buzz

What I find odd is that they specify "ethanol-based" sanitizer. Any hand sanitizer with alcohol I've ever seen contains isopropyl not ethanol. WTF???

yabba

ethanol...thats the $hit in gasoline that clogs up the carb in my snowblower....

OMG

I really don't give a fuck what kind of hand sanitizer I have in my bus, I'm getting the best and most effective hand sanitizer I can no matter what's in it, fuck them! End of discussion. I can't believe this is even a topic for OPT 🤦‍♂️

Chris_vitucci

@buzz first of all you call me out on a forum i never ever use which is total bullshit. I apologized to you on facebook for the way i handled it. Second your taking what i said to you and completely twisting it around to fit your narrative and try to make me look bad. What i said was and ive been saying is to uae common sense meaning if there telling you you cant have sanitizer on the bus use your common sense and hide it from them. If a kid on the bus is not listening and taking his mask off. Common sense tells you to go to the school and report that child. Now if you want to continue to use pseudo names im not going to entertain a conversation with you hence why i dont come on this pourly put together website. And what i did say is if anyone who has enough time on the job and has a problem with the new safety guidlines in place maybe they should pack it in!

OMG

If the safety guidelines that Are put into place are the same as what was proposed by the union, no one should have any problem with it. Because it did state that there should be a barrier around the drivers compartment, ie; Plastic curtain or plexiglass.

PROUD MEMBER

My opinion .... there will not be plexiglass or curtains. Also my opinion ... they are not needed. Furthermore if we did get plexiglass then what about the children and especially the matrons? Won't they also need plexiglass?

OMG

Then the city or Pioneer need to spend more money for the people coming in direct contact with the students. Do you see what the nurses are wearing in the hospitals when they come in to contact with patients with Covid? Shields, eyewear, Full body suits, etc. It can be done but money needs to be spent along with the slightest bit of concern

Buzz

Quote from: Chris_vitucci on August 28, 2020, 09:05:14 PM
@buzz first of all you call me out on a forum i never ever use which is total bullshit. I apologized to you on facebook for the way i handled it. Second your taking what i said to you and completely twisting it around to fit your narrative and try to make me look bad. What i said was and ive been saying is to uae common sense meaning if there telling you you cant have sanitizer on the bus use your common sense and hide it from them. If a kid on the bus is not listening and taking his mask off. Common sense tells you to go to the school and report that child. Now if you want to continue to use pseudo names im not going to entertain a conversation with you hence why i dont come on this pourly put together website. And what i did say is if anyone who has enough time on the job and has a problem with the new safety guidlines in place maybe they should pack it in!

I did not "call you out." I did not mention any names ... you outed yourself! Smart. And you "apology" was very back-handed. No thank you.

I didn't invite you to this "pourly [it's poorly] put together website," but unlike you on Fb, I'm not in favor of censorship. Feel free to talk whatever shit you want about me.

I understand you proceeded to tell Owen at the safety class about what the safety guidelines are even after he told you OPT hasn't told him ANYTHING in regard to that. Maybe you should have told him, "It's just common sense."

Always good to hear from you.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on August 28, 2020, 07:44:31 PM
ethanol...thats the $hit in gasoline that clogs up the carb in my snowblower....

LOL ... and it's the kind of alcohol used in beverages.

Hammer2161

Yes ethanol is in alcohol but it also used in many things including gasoline.
It is also highly flammable.

Chris_vitucci

I outed myself because you took something from another forum that i said thinking i wouldnt find out about it. I dont hide from amyone i am who i am. But you hide behind these pseudo names. Thats fine. Childish but fine. The fact that you brought up something that happened in my class. Lets me know exactly what kind of person you are. I dont talk shit about anyone. Behind there back. I say it like it is and its always my name on it. If you have a problem with the way i run the facebook page. You can fuckin leave. And my apolgy wasnt back handed at all. Its how you read it thats not my fault your not SMART enough to realize it. I wont entertain you anymore skye king or buzz or whatver fuckin fake name you go by. I look forward to seeing you toodles

Buzz

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on August 28, 2020, 11:09:53 PM
Quote from: yabba on August 28, 2020, 07:44:31 PM

LOL ... and it's the kind of alcohol used in beverages.

Now that explains what's going on with my brain cells.   Covid drinking.  🤣🤣🤣

Hammer2161

Buzz COVID drinking has become a serious problem for a lot of us lol.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on August 29, 2020, 12:25:02 AM
Buzz COVID drinking has become a serious problem for a lot of us lol.

But COVID eating is worse!