BUSTED!!

Started by Buzz, April 15, 2021, 05:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

Post was removed from Facebook. Wheres the apology or correction from that clown?

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on April 16, 2021, 12:03:59 AM
Post was removed from Facebook. Wheres the apology or correction from that clown?

You read it right all along, rc. glad I listened to you.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMAO

Come on Buzz I expected more from you ! ( not really )    Oh wait I heard of something like this before .....put out a lie, someone runs that lie , and people start to believe the lie .............you must be a Demo rat

TheKid24

Also too there was a Wendy's bag there so you're telling me this guy went to the Wendy's drive through with a school bus lol....

At the end of the day no photo evidence of the guy throwing it out it means nothing. Just another snow flake trying to ruin someone's life

PROUD MEMBER

I purposely joined that site last night in order to defend that driver. I did not mention that I worked for Pioneer. What I will say is that I went back & forth with a few people and they did say that the driver was and has been in the past discarding trash there. They were adamant that it was the driver and they have proof and that the DSNY will decide. I can only say for the sake of the driver and for the reputation of all of us at Pioneer that they are wrong.

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on April 16, 2021, 03:08:02 AM
Come on Buzz I expected more from you ! ( not really )    Oh wait I heard of something like this before .....put out a lie, someone runs that lie , and people start to believe the lie .............you must be a Demo rat

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 16, 2021, 11:47:38 AM
I purposely joined that site last night in order to defend that driver. I did not mention that I worked for Pioneer. What I will say is that I went back & forth with a few people and they did say that the driver was and has been in the past discarding trash there. They were adamant that it was the driver and they have proof and that the DSNY will decide. I can only say for the sake of the driver and for the reputation of all of us at Pioneer that they are wrong.

They had me fooled initially, too. No complaints have ever been called in to the office ... I checked. All they knew about it was what they saw on Facebook, but they did ask the driver about it. Oblivious to the whole thing. (Carmine even said the guy didn't do it.) The guy is brand new. Plus, the bus was parked there for hours.  If somebody does something like that, they leave abruptly. A number of people pressed the Facebook guy to post the video. Instead, the post was deleted. I'm now convinced it was bullshit. Maybe didn't like the bus being parked where it was. Bunch of Karens who will malign an innocent person for their own agenda ... whatever that is.

PROUD MEMBER

Not true, the post is still on FB. Also, they did call the office and complain. And the people on that site said that this is not the first time that that driver has put trash there and insinuated that they have proof that he did it and have forwarded it to the DSNY. We will have to wait and see.

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 18, 2021, 01:23:58 PM
Not true, the post is still on FB. Also, they did call the office and complain. And the people on that site said that this is not the first time that that driver has put trash there and insinuated that they have proof that he did it and have forwarded it to the DSNY. We will have to wait and see.

Then unless they post photos of the driver actually throwing trash out then all it looks like to me is him parked next to garbage....

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 18, 2021, 01:23:58 PM

If it's still on Facebook, please provide a link. As far as I can tell the original post on the Staten Island Neighbors Fb page was deleted, and apparently it was even deleted from the SI Drivers Fb page.

According to Bobby, whom I asked, there were no complaints to the office, so I don't know who's right about that. Carmine had also posted on Fb that the guy did not do it. It's very possible that calls were made to bolster their argument after the fact when they read some of the rebuttals on Fb.

Only a video would be sufficient for DSNY to issue a violation. If, in fact, they had one, they would have posted it.  It would not happen basis the pics that were posted. They're just not proof as to whom actually  put the garbage there.

PROUD MEMBER

It's on FB on a group called "Port Richmond Strong"

TheKid24

When your card says bring bus back after AM run what's that mean? Going in for service or DOT?

PROUD MEMBER

Possibly a recall but probably pre-DOT service. It has to get serviced before it gets DOT. Just look at your inspection sticker if it's due within the next 1 to 3 weeks then it's going in for pre-DOT service

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 20, 2021, 11:44:55 PM
Possibly a recall but probably pre-DOT service. It has to get serviced before it gets DOT. Just look at your inspection sticker if it's due within the next 1 to 3 weeks then it's going in for pre-DOT service

Yeah I noticed it goes in for DOT April 26

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 20, 2021, 04:39:36 PM
It's on FB on a group called "Port Richmond Strong"

Oh, never heard of that group.