Cluster F#@k Avoided for Paperwork Turn-in

Started by Buzz, February 29, 2012, 03:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The good news is that turning in our monthly paperwork will be spread over a number of days ... pick any one from March 1 through THURSDAY OF  the following week.

The bad news is the 300-plus people who manage to do it correctly every month will still have to come back any one of those days after the morning run because it will only be accepted between 9 a.m. and noon.  :head_wall:

(See highlighted section on notice in window.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Just to clarify, you can hand in your paperwork March 1 through March 8 (which is a Thursday).

Goose623

Guarantee with the gas prices going up by the day this will change. Our wonderful GM will not want to waste all that gas from buses coming back to put paper work in. The people who put it in wrong should be punished not the drivers who do everything the right way.

Buzz

Wish I could agree with you but I doubt fuel prices will be any deterrent. It seems to me if somebody had been assigned to reviewing these sheets all along there would have been no violations and this wouldn't be an issue. It's as if it was our fault there was not previously in place a system to catch errors/omissions. But, whatchagonnado? It's a trip back to the yard ... a pain in the ass, yes, but no biggie really. We'll just go with it, once a month ... kind of like having a period. LOL!  :rotfl:

Goose623

He probally wont change it but I remember when gas prices were over 4 bucks a gallon he made a big stink about drivers using buses for personal reason. I am sure that is coming back soon. Also all these no biggie things are adding up.Its funny I keep thinking I cant wait for Bloomberg to get out of office I am starting to think the same of our GM.

GMC JOE

:praying: Any chance of getting treated to a cup of coffee the next morning if we did it correct. Like maybe we could get a voucher to give to Jacob.
In God We Trust

Buzz