Lost a run, but ...

Started by Buzz, March 07, 2012, 12:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Apparently a new honcho at OPT has to prove her worth and decided we could do without 1 regular ed run which we lost today.

However, I'm learning that the new chancellor has given the green light for junior highs to set their own session times, just like elementary schools have done. Don't count any chickens before they hatch, but this could mean a bonanza of new runs in the fall.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Buzz

Not positive but I think it was either 204 or 285.

terminator

It would hilarious if the IS schools changed their times to cause more runs...so much for throwing kids off the buses to save money!..lol

Buzz

Yeah, that's DoE sharpening their pencils. They save $1 million (they say) kicking 7th and 8th graders off the bus, then they'll spend possibly 5 times as much to take 6th graders back and forth to school at different times.  You gotta love this city.

mirrorcheck

Buzz....due to the costs of living,not everyone can live in the city......anyone can certainly run it and get the same if not better results then we are currently getting.  :yes:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.