uniion meeting?

Started by yabba, May 22, 2013, 04:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

union meeting tomorrow night being kept kind of quiet... :o :o

Goose623

I have noticed the same thing.

4real

Cause they don't want anybody to go, cause they'll have to dance around questions

yabba

Quote from: 4real on May 22, 2013, 10:36:19 PM
Cause they don't want anybody to go, cause they'll have to dance around questions

:thumbup: :thumbup: :yes: :yes:

Ernie

To all concerned,

I have always alerted everyone about meetings when it concerned our future. However, tonight is not in my opinion nothing new or earth shattering. It doesn't appear that anything has changed. And until I hear of the filing from the NLRB,then and only then will we do what needs to be done.

Anyone who wants to go tonight can. Go right ahead. You have every right to be there and listen. I just didn't think I would waste our time. The meeting is at Christ the kings.

With all do respect to my people at Pioneer under no uncertain terms would I or Andy or the union hide anything of concern to our members.I believe that most people have our trust and I hope that continues, because what I am reading here says different. I sincerely hope all our members are not feeling as though there is ANYTHING to hide since I have been up front from the beginning and will continue to do so.

Respectfully
Ernie

yabba

Quote from: Ernie on May 23, 2013, 04:21:15 PM
To all concerned,

I have always alerted everyone about meetings when it concerned our future. However, tonight is not in my opinion nothing new or earth shattering. It doesn't appear that anything has changed. And until I hear of the filing from the NLRB,then and only then will we do what needs to be done.

Anyone who wants to go tonight can. Go right ahead. You have every right to be there and listen. I just didn't think I would waste our time. The meeting is at Christ the kings.

With all do respect to my people at Pioneer under no uncertain terms would I or Andy or the union hide anything of concern to our members.I believe that most people have our trust and I hope that continues, because what I am reading here says different. I sincerely hope all our members are not feeling as though there is ANYTHING to hide since I have been up front from the beginning and will continue to do so.

Respectfully
Ernie

ITS not you ernie..i have the most respect for you as a shop stewart and friend.. :thumbup: :thumbup:    but as far as the higher ups  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: 

Grrr

Buzz,

Ask the recording secretary for the minutes of the meeting and post

them here.

Can you please enable the following?  I could use it.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2299

Thanks.