NLRB

Started by steve, May 30, 2013, 04:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Grrr on June 08, 2013, 03:06:35 PM
Can anyone tell me what the case is about at the NLRB?  What are we claiming?  What are we looking for?  Any specifics would be appreciated.
Now that is an excellent question..... Why doesn't the union be specific as to what exactly the union asked the NLRB to do?

Buzz

I don't know the legal specifics, but the core of the case is that the claimed "impasse" was bogus, in which case the prior contract was to remain in effect while talks continued and a new agreement was reached.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WTF

That's what I believe the case was about, it was a bogus impasse by the contractors.  That's what Michael said at the union meeting. That we were taking the contractors to nlrb for claiming a false impasse.

mirrorcheck

Remember last contract the union set up a lunch meeting and the dictator contractors didn't show up? That was ok right? Screw them...these wanna be gangsters are just out of touch millionaires. They (contractors)don't care about there reputation or the people that make them there money. All that money and there very souls are morally bankrupt. Have a great time selling that off trying to get across the great divide.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.