back pay part 2

Started by gigi11744, January 09, 2014, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

Also if he would pay us ,stop Owen from sneaking around and trying to catch everybody doing something so he can impoes affine on drivers do things the way it should be in seniority oder pic run pic bus and a yard then no one could complain the place would run it self. would love to come to work and not here how we are getting screwed.we were once a tight yard and would often cover each others run if a guy had something to do.it was a great place to work until we started making deal with the office .timme to go back to what made us a strong 1181. RATHER DIE STANDING THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

1union

And at no time would I want to effect the safety and schedule of the children.when it is cold or any bad weather I will always help out.keep your money.

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on January 13, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
... you really need the ten bucks or so after taxes or would you rather help a new guy and send a message. ...

But the point you're missing is ... when there are no more "new" guys to give work to ... when they've all been given runs ... what do you do? The work has to be covered.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.