Happy Anniversary

Started by Grrr, January 16, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmymoney!

ok so last i checked last friday the checks were supposed to go to NLRB?  so is the NLRB still involved or was that just a lie?  i missed some action i guess and dont understand it was in writing and everything so why does pioneer have the checks.  what's happening.  did anyone talk to ernie and get the story?  the doe is now the holder of the money?  i really dont understand why they are making us suffer -- ultimately we are the ones who are suffering, not neil not the nlrb we the victims, and i hope we are not getting screwed yet again!! but i did see buzz say that it should be in our YTD stub today so that would mean that we should definately be getting it bcz they couldnt do that if we werent. legally speaking.  can anyone tell me if its definately on the stub i havent gotten mine yet.  thanks. and who is going to be giving us our money now neil or the nlrb and why did the story change??

PROUD MEMBER

wheresmymoney!
Nobody got their pay stubs today. For some reason the direct deposits were not out. I don't no why. So as far as your question about the YTD that can't be answered until tomorrow morning. As far as where,  who, when and by whom we will receive our retro checks my best answer to you is within 24 hours we should have our answer. By the end of the business day tomorrow I would hope that Ernie himself will give us an answer. If not Ernie maybe Buzz can speak to him and post something.

wheresmymoney!

its just ridiculous that this run around has been going on for so long but they make sure and take from us immediately like the snow day, and all the other petty stuff we ratified for but still no money.  they make you feel like everything is going to be fine, then they just shoot it all down.  they even put something up at arthur kill about the nlrb taking care of giving us our money but that's not true either.  its just amazing.  really.  if anyone finds out anything, please post here so we have some clue since noone tells us anything.  i'll look tomorrow since you said by tomorrow we should know something hopefully not a bullcrap story like before.

Buzz

The direct deposit checks were put out about 3:15 ... and yes, the retro money is in the YTD figure.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Buzz on January 17, 2014, 12:17:39 AM
The direct deposit checks were put out about 3:15 ... and yes, the retro money is in the YTD figure.
buzz do u know why the story is changing? Why nlrb didnt get the checks last friday from Ernie?  Is the nlrb still involved in this process or is that over with?

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on January 17, 2014, 12:28:44 AM
buzz do u know why the story is changing? Why nlrb didnt get the checks last friday from Ernie?  Is the nlrb still involved in this process or is that over with?

Basically, Neil wants to make sure he gets his money from the DOE if he hands over the checks, and the union wants to be sure he hands over the checks if they tell the DOE to release his money.

You can read through this thread to get up to snuff ... http://1181drivers.com/smf/index.php?topic=875.0;all
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.