ACCRUAL CHECK

Started by WTF, September 02, 2020, 04:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

Did anybody get their Accrual check?

All this BS about delayed start, teachers strike, schools are ready, which driver(senior or junior) starts, how many runs are there and if there is a pick etc. etc.?

How about OUR MONEY First! Then tell us what Pioneer has done to PROTECT US! This is what we should be talking about!!!

Hammer2161

I was wondering how long it would take for this topic to start up.
What happened at the arbitration hearing ? Or did we lose that as well.
Monies owed us would go a long way towards helping people right now.

LMR

Last I heard ,arbitration was completed a few days ago now we're waiting for the outcome?

Hammer2161

Ok so we have to wait for the arbitration judge to rule. Then we have to wait for the decision to reach both the union and pioneer by mail before its official. Then we have to wait to and see when this might get paid out to us.

So by my best guesstimate if all goes according to plan ( not sure who's plan ) we may get this money with our Christmas checks provided we get back to work.

Seems about right NOT !!!!

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 02, 2020, 03:32:42 PM
Ok so we have to wait for the arbitration judge to rule. Then we have to wait for the decision to reach both the union and pioneer by mail before its official. Then we have to wait to and see when this might get paid out to us.

So by my best guesstimate if all goes according to plan ( not sure who's plan ) we may get this money with our Christmas checks provided we get back to work.

Seems about right NOT !!!!

Will be longer then that if we are not working and shorter if we return to work. 

Hammer2161

Not sure it will be shorter if we return to work. I believe now that it has gone to arbitration he is not bound to pay us until arbitration rules. He can continue to hold on to that money until the ruling comes down hopefully in our favor.

wheresmymoney!

How do we know that there was an arbitration? Is it in writing somewhere for reference?

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 02, 2020, 04:23:56 PM
How do we know that there was an arbitration? Is it in writing somewhere for reference?

Read Michael's update of 8/14. But yes, there was a meeting on the 28th and they're waiting for the decision in writing before any announcement.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 02, 2020, 03:47:15 PM
Not sure it will be shorter if we return to work. I believe now that it has gone to arbitration he is not bound to pay us until arbitration rules. He can continue to hold on to that money until the ruling comes down hopefully in our favor.

this is true   remember when he took 20% from us after strike...then we won it back in court,at that point we had to agree in our new contract back then to no retro on the raise and something else in order for him to pay us,and then nlrb got involved and sent our checks months later...

Buzz

Quote from: WTF on September 02, 2020, 04:21:05 AM
How about OUR MONEY First! Then tell us what Pioneer has done to PROTECT US! This is what we should be talking about!!!

I say it's money in the bank, but if you can't wait for it I might be able to arrange a loan. The vig will be due weekly but you'd better be on time with it if you value your kneecaps.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 02, 2020, 03:43:54 PM
Will be longer then that if we are not working and shorter if we return to work.

It won't be dependent upon that. If a favorable decision, which I assume, I'm sure a deadline will be stipulated therein.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on September 02, 2020, 04:47:35 PM
Quote from: WTF on September 02, 2020, 04:21:05 AM

I say it's money in the bank, but if you can't wait for it I might be able to arrange a loan. The vig will be due weekly but you'd better be on time with it if you value your kneecaps.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

is the vig still 6 on a 100  weekly  ;D ;D ;D

Hammer2161

Someone is cutting in on my territory I see lol. Due to the economy we can cut the vig to 5 on 100. You know being the upstanding people we are and all.

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 02, 2020, 06:04:44 PM
Someone is cutting in on my territory I see lol. Due to the economy we can cut the vig to 5 on 100. You know being the upstanding people we are and all.

does the hammer come down with 1 missed payment   a grace period...   :show: :show: :show: :show:

Buzz

There is NOT any official written confirmation of this from the arbitrator which is why the union has not announced it, but we did win the case and supposedly it stipulates that the money is to be paid by Sept. 30.