A letter of explanation

Started by Ernie, September 17, 2016, 01:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all my brothers and sisters in Pioneer.

I would like to take this time to explain about my situation at hand before people start to second guess and wonder what's happening.

As everyone knows I was given the opportunity to become part of the Executive Board and I was more than ready to take on any task put before me. I was ready to begin another chapter in my life. However there are times in some people's life that are more important than any position in employment. Some events arise and take center stage, for me, my family is the most important thing in my life. It always will be, and it trumps anything that could arise. At this time, it is the utmost importance to dedicate my full attention to my family. So for now, I am going to step aside and return to Pioneer in the capacity as a bus driver. Andy remains as the Shop Steward and rightfully so, because It would be breaking the rules and laws of the Department of Labor (DOL) for me to return as Shop Steward.

I have no problem getting back on a bus again as I never did before. So when you see me leaving the yard in a big yellow bus there is no reason to wonder why. I am and always will be the same man I was, just not in the position I was before. I would also appreciate that you follow the guidance of Andrew Cappa as the remaining Shop Steward.
In closing I would like to thank everyone who gave their support and show my appreciation to all my brothers and sisters.

Thank you, respectfully
Ernie

PROUD MEMBER

Best of luck and well wishes to you & your family.

Buzz

I can have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for someone who would sacrifice the opportunity he had for family. Sorry for the circumstances that made this necessary, but at the same time it will be good to see you around the yard again. Best wishes.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

interman

Good luck Ernie, God Bless you and your family. I hope all is well with your family, what ever it may be.