Medical Reimbursment !!!!

Started by Golfnut, January 30, 2016, 01:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfnut

I'm mailing in my Reimbursment to Empire Blue Cross /Blue Shield
      I have the Address but was just wondering is I should make it "Special Attention " to anyone or any Department ?? Thank you !!!

Buzz

No. Just send it to that address.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

gigi11744

Let us know amount refunded please,,seems all different amounts being givin

yabba

Golfnut

Last time I think it was 40.00 the year before last . Last year I forgot to send it in ..stupid me !!!! I'll let u know ...

Birdie

Buzz

Quote from: Birdie on January 31, 2016, 03:44:10 PM
Received from Empire $43.25

I don't remember exactly, but last year I was surprised to get $57 + change.

So, on second thought Golfnut, send it "Attn: The person who pays out the most."  :rotfl:

yabba

i guess it depends what doctor you go to... dr.aquaman bills 3 or 4 seperate thingys    visit,needle,and pee pee...

Buzz

Say what you will about Quackafredda, but he's the best at filling out forms!  :thumbup:

(Does he ever actually do anything with the pee?)

Golfnut

I saw him put his finger in the cup and taste it ! Then he told me "your Sugar is fine!"

PROUD MEMBER

To all his patients I wouldn't make fun of or talk about what he does or does not do. Obviously he's making you do it for a reason. I remember we had a co worker a few years back who thought he was doing the right thing by talking and ending up making life a lot harder for all of us. Remember when you put something on this site it is there for everyone & anyone to see!

Golfnut

Proud Member , you are right !! At this time I would just like to say I was only Joking. He didn't really dip his finger in my Pee ,taste it and tell me my Sugar was fine !

PROUD MEMBER

I know you were joking but I'm glad you see what I'm talking about.

gigi11744

I'm just confused with all the different amounts being refunded