Via Phones Must Be Returned to A.K.

Started by Buzz, June 26, 2023, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

All Via phones (even Sharrotts) must be returned to the main yard ... Arthur Kill. I'm told they must be individually scanned upon return.

Now you know.  :))
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on June 26, 2023, 04:43:50 PMAll Via phones (even Sharrotts) must be returned to the main yard ... Arthur Kill. I'm told they must be individually scanned upon return.

Now you know.  :))

1) are we using them for summer school?
2) if we are using them for summer school do drivers have to return them that are working summer school or can they keep them?

Buzz

Quote1) are we using them for summer school?
2) if we are using them for summer school do drivers have to return them that are working summer school or can they keep them?

Good question ... waiting for an answer. Let you know.

Bussin4Livin

Sign says working the summer keep it....IMG_9001.jpeg

Slowbus

I'm working the summer but don't want to keep it can I return it and pick it up when I go back to work?

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Slowbus on June 26, 2023, 10:40:52 PMI'm working the summer but don't want to keep it can I return it and pick it up when I go back to work?

You're better off holding it cause then you gotta scan it back in from the office and stuff. I'm taking mine hom with me and bringing it back when we return than deal with the line of getting it back out

rc1790

Tomorrow should be fun. Everyone going to Arthur Kill on top of possibly bringing your bus to different yards.

Buzz

I still have not gotten a response about the phones and summer school.

Guess we'll have to wait until they make/post some kind of announcement tomorrow.

Better wait for instructions before making plans to take the phone home ... or not to take it home.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on June 27, 2023, 01:36:54 AMI still have not gotten a response about the phones and summer school.

Guess we'll have to wait until they make/post some kind of announcement tomorrow.

Better wait for instructions before making plans to take the phone home ... or not to take it home.

Buzz I posted a photo in this thread. It says in the office all phones are to be returned UNLESS you're working summer school

Buzz

Very good. Left in a hurry yesterday to get to the funeral home (Gary) so I didn't even see it. Thanks.