Private Sector Mandate

Started by Buzz, December 16, 2021, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I don't understand what the company or even the Union is waiting for to say something. Especially the company. Just the idea of mandating the vaccine is a tough enough. Then on top of it the school bus industry being short of drivers as it is makes it even more difficult but having said that I can't see Neil paying $1000 (possibly per employee) that isn't vaccinated. Maybe they're waiting for some judge to put a temporary hold.

Buzz

This only became a mandate yesterday. I'm told we should get an email later on today regarding same.

Kathy asks that if you have been vaccinated PLEASE BRING IN YOUR VACCINATION CARD IMMEDIATELY.

Kid24

Think we are short drivers now wait till January when people retire due to this 🤣🤣

Buzz

QuoteThink we are short drivers now wait till January when people retire due to this 🤣🤣

I hear there are about 100 drivers who are not vaccinated. We'll be on Christmas break when this takes effect. Maybe guys will roll the dice and see whether Adams enforces it. I think very, very few will give up their jobs over this, though they shouldn't have to make the choice.