L/R sheet

Started by mirrorcheck, February 02, 2011, 12:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

I went over my L/R sheet today...juuust in case !   :rolleyes:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

You know you dont want someone to do your run and it not be correct....or you didnt hear on the radio"This left right sheet is awful"!!.....I have had bad sheets when I was a shape.....I never even in frustration announced that on the radio. But maybe the guy was just plain annoyed...I get it .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Squid

Notice on the window today says all drivers must submit an updated L/R Sheet by next week :o

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on February 02, 2011, 02:29:57 AM
Notice on the window today says all drivers must submit an updated L/R Sheet by next week :o

Yes, by Wed. 2/9 ... but I didn't get what mirrorcheck meant by "just in case." Sounded like he was anticipating not being able to come in. Guess he meant just in case there were any changes.  :thumbup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I meant to "CYA" for anyone that read that...things happen.  I myself dont take days ....but you never know. ;D

GMC JOE

When was L/R sheets started ?  :snicker:
In God We Trust

faceit

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 04, 2011, 10:07:16 AM
When was L/R sheets started ?  :snicker:
when wells fargo started picking up with stage coaches... :snicker: :snicker:

GMC JOE

There were no L/R sheets in buses or in the office when I started. So if you had one in the Wells Fargo office or the stage coach   LUCKY YOU ! :crazy:
In God We Trust

terminator

I still cant figure out why guys do not want to leave a decent L/R sheet :))