An end to the front row parking farce?

Started by Buzz, February 03, 2011, 01:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Stern warning from Mary this afternoon not to park in the front double row unless you intend to be gone by 6 tomorrow ... and that somebody will be checking. This is what should be done all the time, not just in bad weather. A lot of guys got the "permit" basis their report time, but don't actually leave anywhere near that early.

I cannot imagine that there are more than a handful of regular ed runs that have to be out at 6 a.m. Where are their runs ... in Queens? Maybe the few buses that do I.S. 49 morning extended day, and buses that pick up NCLB on the North Shore for South Shore schools.  What could it be ... 15, 20 buses, maybe, that really have to leave by 6?

Cut those spaces in half and let the other prima donnas schlep to the nether regions of the yard, just like the rest of us!  :devil:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

>:(  Why should anyone care if the buses are out before 6 AM and it helps clear the back WHY WORRY ?????????
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

I dont think the buses were out before 6am,that is what I understood was the issue.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on February 06, 2011, 12:40:04 AM
I dont think the buses were out before 6am,that is what I understood was the issue.
That was my point ... many of them are not out by 6.

So what are they doing there?

GMC JOE

Who is involved with this discussion , US or the powers to be who can correct the  issue ?  :wink1:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Us ... so you know what that amounts to.  ;D

GMC JOE

My point . The office knows what is going on . If they overlook it  thats that !  :yawn:
In God We Trust