IS 63 Safety Being Addressed

Started by Buzz, February 05, 2011, 01:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Eddie has been working with Mike Reilly of the CEC in response to drivers' safety concerns at the Marsh Ave. School, apparently due to cars being parked in and around "the loop." The D.O.T. will be placing "Bus Only" signs in the area and there will be police enforcement (once the signs are in place) thanks to their efforts.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Buzz I truly get and understand Eddie and his efforts,for that I am greatly appreciative.Why isnt this action taken by OPT? I mean if they can count Band -Aids they can handle posting signs and taking care of whats most important,safety!!!! Just my opinion. Anyway,Thanks Eddie....OPT should send you some extra money!!!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

OPT couldn't care less ... there's no money in it for them like there is with Band-Aids. And I'm not joking.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

Let's try to stay focused and stop living in LA LA world  ;D
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Buzz...and I agree...its just soo sad where there prorities are. I guess its making sure the Buses are fully stocked "triage on wheel" mobiles. Yet when it comes to preventing the actually use of those same band aids the inspectors are nowhere to be found. Typical NYC BS!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.