Rumors

Started by terminator, February 09, 2011, 03:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terminator

Heard some rumors that next year the are eliminating more runs!
I know we hear this EVERY year but the basis for this rumor is the idea that they will combine more of the IS runs that do not have full buses.

Buzz

Not to say it couldn't happen, (in view or Cuomo's proposed education cuts), but as of right now there is now basis for this rumor.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I think that was on the table regardless since thats there plan every year.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Looks like 7&8 graders gone for good  Thank you Mayor. Some Catholic schools closing . Sound like cut formular to me.  :perplexed:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 11, 2011, 07:05:38 PM
Looks like 7&8 graders gone for good  ...
Don't worry ... kids who are supposed to be in 7th but got left back in 6th will still be able to ride!  :rotfl:

mirrorcheck

Maybe if the Mayor wasnt slurring the Irish,Building aquariums,starting new bike lanes and making new street signs,you know the things HE wants to do there would actually be money for Bus Service and Teachers,what a novel idea you have taxes and get your moneys worth and kids get educated and transported.Thouugh not to worry there is still the 352 National parades for every nation created to have in Manhattan.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

>:(  He lacks the balls to cut the parades that go beyond the traditional ones.He needs to take a lesson from the Australian  prime minister.
In God We Trust

Buzz

Mirrorcheck, if he spent more money on buses and teachers he wouldn't have money to pay truants to go to school.  :devil:

mirrorcheck

Since when do Truants get money to go to school....what did I miss?

Buzz

GMC JOE

>:( What does the other  90 % of student and their parents get   :crazy:
In God We Trust

GMC JOE

PEOPLE NEED TO GET OUT AND ALWAYS VOTE . GET EVERY CURRENT SEATED PERSON THE HELL OUT UNTILL COMMON SENSE PREVAILS. RICH PERSONS OR LAWERS NEVER CAN HOLD OFFICE.
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on February 12, 2011, 01:30:40 AM
Maybe if the Mayor wasnt slurring the Irish ...

His statement was, "I live in the neighborhood, right around the corner," the mayor said. "Normally, when I walk by this building, there are a bunch of people that are totally inebriated hanging out the window. I know that's a stereotype about the Irish, but nevertheless, we Jews around the corner think this."

He didn't actually say that the people hanging out of the windows were Irish. I really think we've got to lighten up when it comes to ethnic jokes. But of course, if somebody makes a joke about Jews or blacks there would be hell to pay, so I guess the Irish are entitled to be "offended."

(Besides, if they were inebriated Irish, they wouldn't be hanging out of windows waving ... they be in the doorways puking!  The people he sees in the windows are probably Russian! :rotfl:  It's a joke ... it's just a joke!!!)

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 12, 2011, 01:28:31 PM
>:( What does the other  90 % of student and their parents get   :crazy:

I don't know, but maybe he needs to pay these kids more ... http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/minorities_falling_at_elite_high_qJjjpg8FO06s5vCEiynPIK

Moose

buzz stop spinning we all know what he meant......