Rumors

Started by terminator, February 09, 2011, 03:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: Moose on February 12, 2011, 03:48:35 PM
buzz stop spinning we all know what he meant......

And we all knows what he means about pensions being out of control!!!  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

>:( He has no business in City Hall , the PEOPLE said no to the third term. He needs to be stopped ,deeply researched to find one of his acts to force him to step down. There must be something somewhere.
In God We Trust

GMC JOE

THE PENSIONS WERE OUT OF CONTROL WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE .Why did he not address it then ?
Thrid terms were not  in order when he was first in office. Why did he not address it then ?

ANSWER:  HE lacks creditability and honor. Basically he is a piece of shit who cannot be trusted for the working  class. He should take his water meters with him and start walking.
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Buzz....I am not Irish,but since this self proclaimed Tyrant got his 3rd term he has trashed Parents concerned about there schools closing.Hired a Schools chancellor with no experience,yet hired with that someone that can guide her,I thought these were bad financial times??? Then during the snow storm he says...everything is clean the tourists are taking in plays.....the guys is a aloof and stuck up....he needs to come back down to reality.

OK so this city is the worst officially now payiong truants....I am humbled even further,surely not surprised. We wonder why the city is in the shape its in.Bloomberg needs to step down immediately,,,,give it to a person thats responsible,open,transparent and actually wants the job! He doesnt fill any of the needs hes like the Pres. He doesnt want the responsibility and negative he just wants HIS OWN agenda pushed,screw the working class,thats why they made good golf buddies!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

faceit

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 12, 2011, 05:12:37 PM
>:( He has no business in City Hall , the PEOPLE said no to the third term. He needs to be stopped ,deeply researched to find one of his acts to force him to step down. There must be something somewhere.
IF THE PEOPLE SAID NO TO A THIRD TERM HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN VOTED IN.... EVERY VOTE FOR KING BLOOMY WAS A YES VOTE TO A THIRD TERM RIGHT????? :cry2: :cry2:

Manwithabus

Moose

Buzz

What kind of tyrant would Bloomy be if he gave a sh!t about the will of the people?

Let's not forget the council members who voted to give him a 3rd term despite millions of our votes for term limits ... http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/87703/how-they-voted--council-members-tackle-term-limit-bill/

Buzz

Quote from: Manwithabus on February 12, 2011, 09:57:30 PM
Lighten up Moose.

That was mild compared to some of the words that have come out of his mouth lately!!!  :rotfl:

mirrorcheck

Thats Christine Quinn....and she thinks somehow that people dont notice that she caved to him?PFFFT....I hope she doesnt think she can be mayor!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

terminator

Bloomy LUVS Quinn...he will do everything he can to make sure she is the next Mayor.