Well deserved week off

Started by Doctor Hackumoff, February 20, 2011, 05:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Hackumoff

I hope everyone is enjoying this first weekend off and hope we don't have to shovel any snow. I hope this week goes really slow and when we get back don't cover any runs when call upon this man is not your friend. Don't fall for his comedy routine at the safety classes he'll suspend you and try to fire you at the drop of a hat if given the chance.
He cannot even work with the shop stewards or delegate.Give him a chance to get some violations for a change.

Squid

Hackumoff, nice first post. Amazing you have a week off with pay and you are still not happy.

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on February 21, 2011, 04:23:22 PM
... Amazing you have a week off with pay and you are still not happy.

The week off with pay, two other vacation weeks with accrual plus unemployment, paid school holidays, (or additional day's pay), two months months off in the summer with accrual plus unemployment ... yet there are those who think we should fight to have personal and sick days in our contract. You're right, Squid, it is amazing.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

Maybe a better dental plan so you can do something for the character you have posted.   :snicker:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

I dont think that guy in the picture has any dental plan.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

>:(  WOW it sure is going fast  :cry2:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

It goes just as fast as the summer....flying as usual! >:(
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Only 7 weeks until Easter Vacation!  :snicker:

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 25, 2011, 01:44:17 AM
>:( With no days off in between
Good drivers like you can have Saturday and Sunday.  ;D

GMC JOE

:wink1:  Why did it take so long to be 18 , then what the hell happened ????
In God We Trust