Court case postponed

Started by Buzz, April 06, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The DOE and contractors fighting the EPP went to court today ... postponed til the 24th.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

I failed to add that the judge also issued a restraining order which prevents the work from going out for bids before that time.

Buzz

Just curious ... a week or two ago, somebody posted a link to the post story about the upcoming court case. Don't recall the member's name, just wondering why you would delete your post? You can PM me if you wish.

I believe this was the article ... https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/bus-coalition-sues-doe-to-block-proposed-employee-protections/

FYI, Pioneer was not one of the companies.

yabba

i would think this is a good thing for Neil securing an extention on our work..  the postponing of bid opening 

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on April 08, 2018, 06:50:15 PM
i would think this is a good thing for Neil securing an extention on our work..  the postponing of bid opening

You're probably right about that ... and the same could be said for other companies as well.

And although Pioneer isn't one of the companies bringing the suit, it doesn't mean Neil doesn't support the case. I don't think it's particularly that any of them are really against the EPP, but more that they see it as being favorable to Reliant and fear losing work to them. Without the EPP, Reliant could fade away once (and IF) the grants from the city stop.