Union Delegates

Started by Stugots, May 28, 2013, 06:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

We took a pay cut, the union delegates should take a pay cut and the people who work in the office.  The President of our union is making 235,000 a year and the President of the Municiple Credit Union is making 156,000.  Look at the front page of the NY Post.  Look what we get for 235,000.  We lost our Easter Checkand we get a raise in medical.  When Sal was the President we never paid for health care.  Were not getting paid for overtime and possible loss of acrual checks.  This is what we get, you have to be kidding me.  It's about time the union steps up to the plate. 

Grrr

This is a quote from one of our posters.

"Michael has assured me all the members of the executive board would take the same cut."

Yeah, but when?

4real

grimreaper

Air_Brakes

Saw Anthony Cordiello holding court with the mechanics this afternoon.   He is an administrative field rep according to the atu site.  Nice play on words.....what?  I'd rather represent myself.  Any info from the field Rep  mechanics?   :thumbdown:

Rock Steady

Even with a pay cut equivelant to ours, they would still be making an annual salary of over $100,000.  Pretty F@#&ing Sad for us !    Plan "B" is way over due.

Gary 209

Quote from: Stugots on May 28, 2013, 06:50:00 PM
and the President of the Municiple Credit Union is making 156,000.  Look at the front page of the NY Post.

We do not belong to the Municipal Credit Union (MCU). As Stated In The NY POST!

Our credit union is the Tranist Federal Credit Union (TFCU). It has nothing to do with the MCU! There is No President in our TFCU. We do have a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice Chairman and Board Directors. We also have a Supervisory Committee: Chairman, Secretary, Vice Chairman, and Board Directors. There is also a Credit Committee in our TFCU.

QUESS WHAT? WE GET PAID NOTHING!!!
WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS!!!

In the year 2011 our credit union Lost appx. $339,000. If you were at the annual credit union meeting when it was announced. The "Members For A Change" where in control of Our Credit Union at that time! Their NCUA (National Credit Union Association which is the Federal Govt.) rating since they took over FELL TO A 3! NCUA did impose stricter supervision!
There was a change of the board members in 2012 through our vote, and in the year ending our credit union (TFCU) HAD A PROFIT OF APPX. $375,000. It was also the first year in the past four years prior that a Dividend of $80,000 was paid to it's members including Gift Cards to our Sandy Victims.
Our Credit Union (TFCU)  NCUA rating was Raised to a 2 ( which is above average) in 2013!
Our Credit Union Employees (5) are paid by the credit union and Not by 1181.

So if Your going to make any False Accustions or False Comparison referring Our Credit Union TFCU you can see Any of it's BOARD MEMBERS which are ALWAYS available to You before you open your Mouth!

Grrr

Quote from: Air_Brakes on May 29, 2013, 01:16:07 AM
Saw Anthony Cordiello holding court with the mechanics this afternoon.   He is an administrative field rep according to the atu site.  Nice play on words.....what?  I'd rather represent myself.  Any info from the field Rep  mechanics?   :thumbdown:

Hmmm.  Brother of the president.  Not voted in by the membership.  Now I see how this works.

Stugots

Gary 209, this is for you.  I was making a comparison that MCU President is making 150,000 and our President is making 235,000.  Compared to alot of big union bosses and bank leaders Cordiello gets paid alot of money.  It had nothing to do with our Credit Union.     

Goose623

Stugots. When Sal was President he was taking bribes from non union companies not to organize them. This is why we are in the position we are in today. If those companies were in the union we would've won the strike n none of this bullshit would've happened. I am sick and tired of people saying if Sal was President. Guess what people he is not are president and did this to us. I support are President and Vice President 100% let's see what happens and let them do there job.

4real

Goose you are a model ass kisser

Goose623

And ur an angry person who does nothing to help the situation. U sit behind a computer and biitch and moan while eating a bag of Doritos. Instead of trying to stick together you are trying to divide. If no one knows who I am how is that ass kissing.

yabba

You couldn't ask for a better MAN then SAL .... He was handed down a mess as president and stood like a man took the fAll.and yes if he was still here we would not be in this mess he was a great negotiator and knew how to address his membership and the press. sal had Class and so does his fAmily. He truly cared for his members and would settle for anything but the best for us All.  He did great improvements to our pension and benefit, now only to have it all washed away and as far as winning the strike no way would that have happened.  Sal would have know. You can't beat this mayor. 

grimreaper

Don't forget the medical that we lost after 2wks. They didn't know that would happen after 2wks. Please what a joke.