Yeah, you're a liar.

Started by Grrr, June 05, 2013, 12:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goose623

Finally some pressure being put on this Bloomberg puppet. Councilman Jackson has been there with us from the beginning.

John Eadicicco

What truly amazes me is that These Political Puppets..... Whether they work for Mayor Scumberg or any Bigwig politician will Fkin lie thru their teeth to keep their fckin jobs no matter who they hurt. NOW the NLRB is about to be disbanded by political bullshit thru the whims of political parties. My opinion on all of this is simple............just tell the TRUTH........on ALL matters and we will be a GREAT SOCEITY. Whether it be NEIL STRAHL or the corner dry cleaner.........TELL the truth and EVERYONE will be BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirrorcheck

Walcott...the paid liar called this "political grandstanding". I guess maybe he wears his glasses to just look smart and he is in fact ignorant. The taxpayers deserve and demand the truth!!  My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Jackson and a long future fighting the good fight.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.