Snooki pregnant?

Started by Buzz, February 29, 2012, 02:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I've caught Jersey Shore maybe twice since it's been on, but I heard on the radio this morning that Snooki is "with child." Who knocked her up?

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

I'D rather know "WHO SHOOT J.R" :snicker:

Buzz

J.R.'s sister-in-law ... Kristin.  :yes:

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Did she also get a call from  Mr Obama !
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on March 03, 2012, 08:19:23 PM
Did she also get a call from  Mr Obama !
Yes, to remind her she can have a free abortion under ObmamaCare.  :))

mirrorcheck

What abortions?Its taxpayer funded Contraceptives.....eliminating abortions. Well at least you would think that right?....except the left just want more and more choices....and paid for by Taxpayers....what a Gem that young lady who testified before Congress is,her parents must be sooo proud!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 04, 2012, 05:21:08 PM
....what a Gem that young lady who testified before Congress is,her parents must be sooo proud!

Yeah, but Rush apologized. He didn't mean to call her a slut and a prostitute.

He meant to call her a "Ho."  ;D

Quote from her testimony, "Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that's practically an entire summer's salary."

Maybe she should spend more time hitting the books instead of the mattress.

mirrorcheck

Rush's comments were harsh....but thats how SHE made herself sound in her own words. Had it been reversed and the left said something there would be no apology. Just like Maher,,,dont hold your breath and know there are two different standards all the time.

Buzz

He said nothing worse than libs have said about women like Sarah Palin .... but that's OK ...  :show:

mirrorcheck

Agreed! How Id love to see a Landslide in Nov and get some real change.  :thumbup:

Buzz

I'm really worried as to whether that will happen. I don't know if there are enough conservatives left in this country to elect a republican.

GMC JOE

:rolleyes: A 30 year old student in a Catholic  school . I guess she had a plan !!
In God We Trust

Buzz

But it wasn't to become a nun, I'm guessing. :wink1:

mirrorcheck

Goergetown is a Catholic University correct?I heard she went there claiming to "change"how GTown deals with Contraceptives.....if she wanted free ones why not go to a school that stocked this for there students,,,,for free    :perplexed: