All Parking Lots are Cleared of SNOW!

Started by Gary 209, January 30, 2022, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello

ALL Parking Lots are Cleared of Snow! NO WORRIES FOR TOMORROW MORNING PARKING!!!

Curves:

Spoke with Carl and Curves was plowed last night. He will be in on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week after 3:00 pm for February rent.

Johnson Street Lots:

Both Lots were plowed This Morning! We should have NO problem parking! If for any reason you can't get into your spot in the double lot (1) park in the lot 2 down the block. Just text me and let me know.

Rent is due ASAP this week no later than Thursday. Grace will make herself available in the mornings by the drive's room. I should be available after 3:20 till 4:00 in the afternoons. Text me to let me know what time you will be in, so we can make arrangements to meet. I know it's a little harder now to pay without Grace not being on the shuttle, so we have to work together.

Spots are still Available in Both Lots!!!

Andrew says there are still a few FOOTBALL boxes left.

Also Buzz has a link on this site with Free Super Bowl boxes worth $1,000,000 Grand Prize! Hey You Never Know!

Thank You

Gary 106

Buzz

I hope the bus lot is cleared of snow and they swept the snow off the roofs.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24