Good luck!

Started by Golfnut, January 12, 2021, 04:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on January 13, 2021, 07:48:33 PM
Buzz it doesn't pay to be nice( to you )  ! I could of rode you on them shutting you out but this is to important especially for a old decrepit like yourself 😂 but I luv ya man !

LOL ... luv ya' too, brah. Thanks.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 13, 2021, 01:49:45 PM
WigWag
What did they say about the second shot?
I went back on http://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/ and checked box for second dose and made an appointment for Feb 10 had to be 28 days after first. You get a confirmation e-mail a little will after you make appointment. Then on the day your going they send you another e-mail which will ask you questions like if your sick or had another shot like the flu shot in the last 10 days. You submit those answers and then you get another e-mail with scannable code but all you need is the confirmation number you got in the first e-mail. You give this number to person at the desk at the vaccination site and they'll know who you are. After you get the first shot you get another e-mail with the link above and that will take you to the appointment site for second dose... Good Luck

Buzz

I thought it was 3 weeks for the second shot. You're saying 4? And I thought you were supposed to make the 2nd appointment at the site when you go for the first one.

Buzz

Found the answer to my first question ... 3 weeks apart for Pfizer, 4 weeks for Moderna,

WigWag

Quote from: Buzz on January 14, 2021, 01:10:22 AM
I thought it was 3 weeks for the second shot. You're saying 4? And I thought you were supposed to make the 2nd appointment at the site when you go for the first one.
When I went to http://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/ and checked the box for second dose.... Wagner HS was my only choice.  That's were I got my first shot.