Tanks Are In

Started by Buzz, July 10, 2021, 03:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Thanks to one of our members and part-time best friend  ;D who sent me this pic, the fuel tanks are being lowered into the ground.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Here's a photo update on the progress (thanks again to my part-time friend  ;D )

Buzz

Another photo update. Apparently my part-time friend is vying for a full-time position.   ;D ;D ;D

steady

Eddie will be happy to have a roof over his head on rainy days lol. 

Buzz

Quote from: steady on August 04, 2021, 01:39:23 PM
Eddie will be happy to have a roof over his head on rainy days lol.

Was thinking about that, but it's so high I don't think it will do much to keep fuelers dry if there's any wind.

Probably has something to do with the overhead fire extinguishers ... which I'm assuming it has ... and being far enough away from a fire.

WigWag

Are those camera's on the top of the columns near the roof?

TheKid24

So how long is it gonna take to get gas with the mechanics area being way out of the area unless the gas guy is getting his own area to stay at lol. We all know how long it takes and we are two feet from them

Buzz

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on August 04, 2021, 08:32:08 PM
So how long is it gonna take to get gas with the mechanics area being way out of the area unless the gas guy is getting his own area to stay at lol. We all know how long it takes and we are two feet from them

They really should build a little heated booth like they have at gas stations but I don't think it's in the plans here.

Buzz

All done! (Visible in a previous pic, someone asked if there were cameras on the poles. Yes ... they go to monitors in Steve's office.) Thanks again to my part-time friend for the pic.

LMAO

Oh grand wizard Buzz ? Whats the gas line route  :shrug:

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on August 09, 2021, 01:25:15 AM
Oh grand wizard Buzz ? Whats the gas line route  :shrug:

Until they remove the old tanks I believe you line up and make the left just like you used to but about 50 feet further down, then exit to the right after fueling.

PROUD MEMBER

I heard once the new pumps are open that there WILL NOT be anymore getting fuel before ur AM run.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 09, 2021, 04:52:31 AM
I heard once the new pumps are open that there WILL NOT be anymore getting fuel before ur AM run.

Un-fucking real.

What could possibly be the reason?

PROUD MEMBER

The reason could possibly be that with the new location of the pumps that fueling in the AM would interfere with buses leaving the yard.