This might cause a Shit Storm

Started by Golfnut, December 06, 2020, 08:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfnut

Being that my Schools will remain closed I would rather not work and let a Junior Guy work instead to preserve his/her medical Benefits because I have from the City . This is only my personal feeling. I hope I am asked again what my Preference is . There are others who need the money and benefits more than I do. Just my feelings on the matter ....

yabba

I think it's too late for that at this point. But who knows    But that is very thoughtful of you. 

Buzz

Well, for December, everybody has medical benefits, working or not.

My schools are all closed also. Don't know what they're going to do with us. If my name is on the list ... whenever we get that email ... I'll go in tomorrow and take my bus for a spin. If not, I stay on unemployment.

They have no plans to make another list, but if you were on it and want to drop out, that shouldn't be a problem. You're a good man ... despite what some say.  ;D ;D ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Golfnut

I told Andy exactly that when he called me two weeks ago and asked if I wanted to work . My only concern is this being a pensionable year ... We will see ! I hope nothing but the best for our Brothers and Sisters ....we have enough turmoil in the world right now . We don't need it amongst each other ...

Golfnut

Quote from: Buzz on December 06, 2020, 08:19:34 PM
Well, for December, everybody has medical benefits, working or not.

My schools are all closed also. Don't know what they're going to do with us. If my name is on the list ... whenever we get that email ... I'll go in tomorrow and take my bus for a spin. If not, I stay on unemployment.

They have no plans to make another list, but if you were on it and want to drop out, that shouldn't be a problem. You're a good man ... despite what some say.  ;D ;D ;D
Ha ha ha !! You're probably right !!