Good luck!

Started by Golfnut, January 12, 2021, 04:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfnut

Been trying for an hour to get a COVID 19 Vaccination!!! Whole island is booked solid !!!

Buzz

As I mentioned in the "Vaccine" thread, call this drug store and tell him I sent you (real name). Another driver did it yesterday and he gave him an appointment same time as me.

Hylan Care Pharmacy
1509 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 8PM
Phone: (718) 400-8408

JUST CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT!

(I ran into the same problem but I don't think that they're all booked but that they don't have the vaccine yet.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Golfnut

No good ... they are booked for the next two weeks ...

LMAO

Go to nyc health dept web Page  I answered a few questions if I am eligible ,a list of locations comes up and I made a appointment for this Sunday  at SI Tech  hope it helps

OMG

Buzz, That pharmacy just called me and canceled my appointment because the city shorted them on vaccines, what a fucking joke. This whole thing is a joke

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on January 12, 2021, 08:29:59 PM
Buzz, That pharmacy just called me and canceled my appointment because the city shorted them on vaccines, what a fucking joke. This whole thing is a joke

Sorry to hear. When was your appointment for?

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on January 12, 2021, 08:06:34 PM
Go to nyc health dept web Page  I answered a few questions if I am eligible ,a list of locations comes up and I made a appointment for this Sunday  at SI Tech  hope it helps

I just don't get it. Went to a couple of websites and Tech never came up yet so many people got appointments there.

OMG

My appointment was for Friday, the city was supposed to give them 1000 doses instead they only gave them 100. Then I just got another establishment on the phone after waiting for hours, the place in Eltingville. I finally got them on the phone and they said they have no appointments available. This is a fucking joke, New York sucks

Buzz

Just out of curiosity I went to the city website again. Tech finally came up ... but no appointments available. UGH!!

OMG

That's exactly what I was told on my third attempt with a different facility, I'm done! It's an absolute shit show

OMG

And the city was talking about opening schools to full capacity seeing as though the vaccine is out. Well they shouldn't open up the schools to for compassionate until every single individual who comes in contact with the student is vaccinated, and it's their responsibility to make sure it happens. Right now, once again it's an absolute shit show

Buzz

Whelp, just found out that my appointment for Friday was cancelled also. Supposed to be 1000 doses, only got 100. This means they can only give it to 50 people because they have to have enough for the second dose.

Back to square 1.

PROUD MEMBER

LMAO
Once you made ur appointment and it said
Your Name
Then when you hit
Yes, Submit Application

After that did you ever get an email with an
Appointment ID number???

WigWag

Just got my first shot @ WAGNER HS ... its for DOE only ...I stretch the truth a little....when i got there they ask me if I was DOE ... i said I'm not employed by DOE but i work for the DOE cause I'm employed by a private contractor as a school bus driver... they said no problem ...Wagner HS site is run by NYFD ...they just gave me the shot ....no ID or anything