ID.me

Started by Golfnut, August 03, 2021, 08:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfnut

Has anyone had trouble having their I'd verified for this new Unemployment Verification Site ? I've been trying for 2 straight days. It keeps saying "Unable to verify Identification, and I have to open a new book . Very frustrating...

answerman

Are you using a secure VPN. If you are try turning it off.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

No trouble claiming because I have to open up a new Book . I guess when you're opening a new book that's when this ID.me needs to be set up I'm assuming .

Golfnut

Quote from: answerman on August 03, 2021, 11:04:18 PM
Are you using a secure VPN. If you are try turning it off.
OK, how do you do that ? Lol..

Golfnut

It says "VPN Not Connected" on my IPad.

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on August 04, 2021, 03:20:21 PM
No trouble claiming because I have to open up a new Book . I guess when you're opening a new book that's when this ID.me needs to be set up I'm assuming .

Are you doing this on a device other than the one you usually use to claim on?

Golfnut

Nope . Always on my IPad ... what a fiasco !

Buzz

I have to open a new book Monday ... hope I don't have the same problem.

Golfnut

Still can't get verified . I've come to find out that it is an issue with a previous account I've had and there seems to be no human contact .mits all virtual assistance and they virtually can't fix my problem apparently . There is also no phone number where you can speak to a human . They just refer you to their virtual support .

Buzz

Fucked up. First ... after I claimed for this week ... UI tells me I could open a new claim today and it would be effective tomorrow but I'd have to do the ID Me thing first.

The ID Me process is really a pain in the ass. Didn't accept scanned pics of my license ... had to take pics with phone and upload to my PC then to their site.

Then it makes me take a selfie while it scans my face. Tells me something went wrong yet when I go back to my PC it tells me my verification is complete.

So, sign back in to UI, it says "File a Claim" but then it tells me I already have an open claim. Also, there is no payment information and it tells me my BYE date is next week ... it's not, it was today, the 8th. Ugh!!

See what happens tomorrow.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 08, 2021, 04:12:49 PM
Fucked up. First ... after I claimed for this week ... UI tells me I could open a new claim today and it would be effective tomorrow but I'd have to do the ID Me thing first.

The ID Me process is really a pain in the ass. Didn't accept scanned pics of my license ... had to take pics with phone and upload to my PC then to their site.

Then it makes me take a selfie while it scans my face. Tells me something went wrong yet when I go back to my PC it tells me my verification is complete.

So, sign back in to UI, it says "File a Claim" but then it tells me I already have an open claim. Also, there is no payment information and it tells me my BYE date is next week ... it's not, it was today, the 8th. Ugh!!

See what happens tomorrow.

All I do is sign in on the UI site with my password and I'm good to go....I do have to
Open a new claim next Monday though 🤦🏻‍♂️

PS the trick is having them back date your bye week a week prior so you don't miss a weeks pay. That's what they did for me last year when I had to open a new claim

LMAO

What is ID me ? I opened a new book a few weeks ago never saw that , and as of the 28 of June the waiting week is back in effect .....

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on August 09, 2021, 01:23:46 AM
What is ID me ? I opened a new book a few weeks ago never saw that , and as of the 28 of June the waiting week is back in effect .....

I can only assume that it went into effect as of August as people who opened books before that apparently didn't encounter it.

It's a identification verification service that the state is using to identify you. Fucked up.

Buzz

OK, sum ting wong with unemployment. Online it tells me I have a current claim ending 8/15 when all year long the BYE date was 8/8. The only payment info that's there is for the past week. I click "File a Claim" and an error comes up.

I call to try to find out what the story is. The automated system tells me I DON'T have a current claim and asks me if I want to file one. I completed the application on the phone.

Things didn't improve much in a year. Let's see what happens.