Fueling Procedure

Started by Buzz, September 23, 2021, 04:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

To help prevent future fuel island shut downs, please be sure the nozzle has been removed from your bus before pulling away from the pump.

(It's not the first time.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 23, 2021, 04:47:24 PM
To help prevent future fuel island shut downs, please be sure the nozzle has been removed from your bus before pulling away from the pump.

(It's not the first time.)

Are the pumps re opened ?

Buzz

Yes, they were open by about 8:30.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Golfnut

Once the Fueler tells you how much Fuel he's given you that should be your indication that it's ok to pull away ! Now if the Fueler tells you how much Fuel before he pulls the nozzle out then it's on him ! We have to get on the same page and all this could be avoided !!

Kid24

1 hour and counting to get gas today.....I never come after my AM but I have an early out today....

This is pathetic

Slowbus

Quote from: Kid24 on March 03, 2022, 03:51:04 PM1 hour and counting to get gas today.....I never come after my AM but I have an early out today....

This is pathetic
for me is always 1 hour or more to get gas no matter what time of the day we just have to be patient until we all get the electric buses that Biden and the Atu are going to get for us

sbdriver1

How about just look to see if the pump handle is not attached to the bus

Kid24

This is embarrassing I got a 2:20 out got here at 1:20 6 buses on line, 30 mins later still waiting for gas. The fact that It was built To fuel up two big buses at once on each side and they can't figure out how is dumb