Recent posts

Work Related / Who's "Got A Guy" for HVAC?
Last post by Buzz - Today at 05:05:06 PM

One of our drivers needs to have his central air charged. Anybody have John Cronin's (retired driver) number? (I hear he's still in business.)  Or recommend anybody else who does that?

Work Related / I Heard It Was 2 Buses
Last post by Buzz - Today at 02:54:00 PM

I'm told it was 2 buses that lost mirrors to a fire truck yesterday. One driver calls in that he got hit and another driver said that he did too.

https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/2024/05/fdny-vehicle-and-school-bus-involved-in-minor-crash-in-clifton-during-am-rush.html
Work Related / Re: Remote Training Sat. May 4
Last post by Buzz - Today at 02:50:24 PM
Thinking about it ... we didn't hand in the certificates until Monday (start of another pay period) so they wouldn't know who NOT to pay until they went through those.

Last post by Buzz - Today at 10:52:31 AM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on Today at 08:32:02 AMDid anyone get the 4hrs pay for the video training on today's check? I didn't.
Being the pay period ended 5/5, the same day as the assignment, you would think it would be on this check.

Next week, I guess.
Work Related / Re: This is a Load of Shit!!
Last post by Buzz - Today at 10:47:04 AM
Quote from: Golfnut on Today at 01:48:32 AMMust stink something awful!

That's the thing ... it didn't smell. If it did I would have found it much sooner. I'm guessing it happened over spring break. At this point it was petrified and only smelled a little when I moved it to clean it up.

(Other drivers have told me they've found similar surprises on their buses.)
Last post by PROUD MEMBER - Today at 08:32:02 AM
Did anyone get the 4hrs pay for the video training on today's check? I didn't.
Last post by Golfnut - Today at 01:48:32 AM
Must stink something awful!
Last post by Buzz - Today at 01:29:54 AM
Quote from: Golfnut on May 09, 2024, 10:31:18 PMGet glasses Alice !!! This is not the first time I've said that to you !! Lmao 🤣
In my defense, the pic I posted was when I forced the flash. This is what the first pic without the flash looked like. Barely noticeable.
IMG_20240507_083431319_HDR.jpg
Last post by Golfnut - May 09, 2024, 10:31:18 PM
Get glasses Alice !!! This is not the first time I've said that to you !! Lmao 🤣
Last post by Buzz - May 08, 2024, 05:26:53 PM
Quote from: Golfnut on May 08, 2024, 04:52:03 PMI guess you aren't either !

Even after the kids pointed to it I didn't see it until I used the flashlight on my phone!