Pioneer's Email Today

Started by Buzz, February 10, 2021, 01:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

"Today the Department of Education has initiated a daily review of every incident on each bus contracted to service NYC schools. It is our understanding that the Department of Education will be issuing violations based upon this data as well as not adhering to scheduled route stops and times."

Yeah, great, but when you submit time changes because the times on the run sheet are fucked up, they never get changed. Sometimes it takes more ... or less ... time to get from point A to point B than what they calculated sitting in their offices.

You cannot win at this game.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

docjones

I assume that graph is for all 5 boroughs? i mean i forget to put my seat belt on sometimes when checking the bus after unloading and I dont go to 2 stops on my run cause i never had a kid there in the 3 years that I had this run...if they want to issue violations let them suspend me... I will not pay it!

LMAO

But what does it mean ? What is every incident ?

TheKid24

Harsh breaking....guess they don't count into a factor we have assholes that drive in front of us

And they can't use idling because the mechanics sometimes start the buses an hour or two before we even get there.

Some of the numbers in the graphic can't stick

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on February 10, 2021, 03:18:38 AM
But what does it mean ? What is every incident ?

The DOE's wording is purposely ambiguous so that they can later make it mean anything they want it to.

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on February 10, 2021, 08:07:25 AM

How could you even see the graphic? It's so small.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on February 10, 2021, 11:03:16 AM
Quote from: TheKid24 on February 10, 2021, 08:07:25 AM

How could you even see the graphic? It's so small.

iPhone zoom in lol

OMG

Not a very pleasant working environment knowing there's a big Eye in the Sky or big Brother is watching you. Isn't it enough we're dealing with a pandemic?

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on February 10, 2021, 05:44:46 PM
Not a very pleasant working environment knowing there's a big Eye in the Sky or big Brother is watching you. Isn't it enough we're dealing with a pandemic?

Heartless mother fuckers. They they wonder why there's a driver shortage in the city.

OMG

The way things are looking, The shortage might get even bigger. I'm thinking long and hard about packing it in just because of the nonsense, it's looking better and better every day