SCUMBERG

Started by faceit, February 18, 2013, 04:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

Mayor SCUMBERG you continue to prove to the people of this great city you are nothing but an ASSHOLE SCUMBAG JERKOFF. How can you 1 minute try to take our jobs away and call us "THUGS", AND IN THE NEXT YOU SAY WE DO  GOOD WORK AND WELCOME US BACK, YOU FUCKING NUT..YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A ARROGANTE PRICK... WHY DONT YOU DIE ALREADY!!!!!

Rock Steady

Yeay . . . . . .what he said !

mirrorcheck

Split personality ? Bi polar ?....he isnt dealing with a full deck. Then he takes credit for ending the strike ?. Its futile I wont hold my breath waiting for him to rule for the majority. He did things his own way.....and thats not a compliment.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

He takes credit because of his position. He never changed it and we could stay out until June when the school term ends.
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Bloomy got what he wanted the bids went out and he punished us drivers,hes been waiting to do that since he lost his 7th and 8th grade fight. Sad part is this"letter" that ended this battle should have been drawn up weeks ago?Why did it take soo long?Use your imagination.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

mirrorcheck

I mean use your imagination as in blame at bloomy.