To all members of Pioneer and members of 1181 Drivers, Attendants and Mechanics

Started by Ernie, April 30, 2014, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: sbdriver1 on May 03, 2014, 11:52:27 PM
I think they were awarded without the EPP.

Yes, they were. I think (not sure) most were 3 year contracts. Would be very difficult, if not impossible, to do anything with those before they expire.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

BUS MASTER

"For years Michael and this executive board have labored and lobbied on local and state levels for the EPP. NONE of these wannabees could possibly claim to have the contacts, connections, the working relationships or experience that Michael has to make this a reality"

Exactly for years with no change. How long does it take to get it done EPP?

Just_Right

I am sure you really didn't mean to ask such, as at this time we all KNOW that our current board along with Michael ,are doing all they can humanly possible. Also we all know there isn't any other board who could do what they have and are doing.And since we were put in such a disarray  from the past mayor,I  along with all our other brothers and sisters would agree they are doing everything they can for our union. I don't think..no..I KNOW there isn't any other slate out there that can come close to what we have now.So I suggest to all our 1181 members to stand behind the Cordiello Slate. So we can move forward getting all that is due us.

BUS MASTER

Members for Change – the entire slate is nothing more than the puppets of NON-UNION MEMBER, Eddie Kay and now I am hearing maybe Salerno joining forces. someone speak the truth already.

Buzz

Quote from: BUS MASTER on May 05, 2014, 11:10:43 PM
Members for Change – the entire slate is nothing more than the puppets of NON-UNION MEMBER, Eddie Kay and now I am hearing maybe Salerno joining forces. someone speak the truth already.

This year I believe Salerno is the old goat's puppet of choice. He likes to give everyone a chance to savor his greatness. Hopefully, he'll be as successful as he's been with other candidates he's backed.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.