Furlough

Started by Eucerin, November 20, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: WTF247 on November 24, 2020, 06:06:26 PM
Sorry Buzz I meant the paycheck this week for last weeks work? Friday when we came in and just signed the card and left was that 100 percent or 85?

As long as you went in and filled out your card Friday you'll get full pay.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Gotcha thanks so I
Should get my regular paycheck this Friday for last week 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Buzz

Quote from: WTF247 on November 24, 2020, 06:11:25 PM
Gotcha thanks so I
Should get my regular paycheck this Friday for last week 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Yes.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Aren't we getting paid tomorrow?

Hammer2161

If you have direct deposit the money is already in your account.

TheKid24

Ahhh so we got paid today instead of Friday cause of the
Holidays I assume

TheKid24

Hey Buzz......for us drivers that are likely having our runs given away meaning we won't work Monday, when should we hand in our monthly driving logs? Today or go in he office Monday?

rc1790

Looks like the furlough is coming. Pioneer sent an email that routes are being worked on by the union.

TheKid24

Quote from: rc1790 on November 25, 2020, 04:53:21 PM
Looks like the furlough is coming. Pioneer sent an email that routes are being worked on by the union.

I'm calling bullshit but it is what it is, making stuff up as they go. I just paid union dues to have a decision not benefit me at all.

TheKid24

So when they say routes are being deleted.....those runs will be active again once school opens back up and guys who had their runs given away will get their runs back

rc1790

When schools reopen routes should go back to the way they are now. The other thing is, what happens if they reopen in stages? And are they carrying shapes now based on seniority?

TheKid24

Quote from: rc1790 on November 25, 2020, 05:09:17 PM
When schools reopen routes should go back to the way they are now. The other thing is, what happens if they reopen in stages? And are they carrying shapes now based on seniority?

Making stuff as they go bro.

faceit

No bro it's called union seniority
All lives matter

TheKid24

So do we officially not report on Monday or do we wait for official notice that our run was taken from us

This is what the union is supposed to do You have no valid complaint.