Claim Unemployment

Started by Buzz, July 10, 2022, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I opened a new book 3 weeks ago and got my 1st direct deposit 2 weeks later.
In my case there was nothing different than in the past.
It did not ask me for the 1st three characters (not sure of what that they even are), all I have is the 9 numbers and did not ask me to put in my direct deposit information again.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

Kid24

Anyone having issues connecting to the UI website ? Can't get passed the sign in button the page won't load

Buzz

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on August 20, 2022, 03:03:36 PMAnyone having issues connecting to the UI website ? Can't get passed the sign in button the page won't load

Why on a Saturday? No problem this morning (Sunday).

Kid24

Was looking to check something out....I
Gotta open a new claim today. It says open a new claim or file on my old one...I'm gonna just open the new claim I don't think I can do both

Kid24

So I went to open a new claim and it says I can't because I have a current claim on file. My year end date is  today the 21st do I claim on my old one for the last time today then next week open a new claim?

Buzz

QuoteSo I went to open a new claim and it says I can't because I have a current claim on file. My year end date is  today the 21st do I claim on my old one for the last time today then next week open a new claim?
Claim this week today. Open a new one tomorrow.

Kid24

Just filed my new claim, had to put the 3 digit document number, my
Direct deposit again.

But why does it say 73 remaining days and not 104. Maybe that's what I had left after I claimed yesterday on my
Old claim?

Kid24

I was on hold with unemployment and the girl said it says 73 because the new claim hasn't updated and that's what I had on my old claim so once to fully updated it will say 104

Buzz

I never pay attention to days remaining. Never made sense.

Another thing that never made sense ... having a "waiting week."

Kid24

I guess the 104 is max weeks

BUT

I'm hoping I get back to the max. I was at 504(with Amazon) pandemic happened opened a new claim it was 345. We went back to work with interruptions opened a new claim it's 396. Gotta figure working a full year with summer school no stoppage on a higher salary I should hopefully be back at 504