Pension

Started by sbdriver1, August 17, 2020, 06:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbdriver1

Are we going to have to pay all our pension money back that we haven't paid in months?

PROUD MEMBER

Technically we only didn't pay for two months (May & June) and I would think that we will not be required to pay it but if we are told that we have to then I would also think that each contractor would also have to pay it.

Buzz

Quote from: sbdriver1 on August 17, 2020, 06:38:08 AM
Are we going to have to pay all our pension money back that we haven't paid in months?

I asked Ernie about this. He said the contractors definitely would owe the pension fund money for these months but it hasn't been determined if we would have to make up our contribution as well.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 17, 2020, 12:31:18 PM
Technically we only didn't pay for two months (May & June) and I would think that we will not be required to pay it but if we are told that we have to then I would also think that each contractor would also have to pay it.

Really May through August. We usually make up for July and August when we return to work in the fall.

yabba

July and August is summer dues only.  15.00 2 times.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on August 21, 2020, 12:54:08 PM
July and August is summer dues only.  15.00 2 times.

Just dues? I stand corrected. Thanks.

yabba

as far as  i recall... usually in october they get us for 15.00 a check for 2 weeks... and that really new..i dont recall paying it ever under Sal.. we do make up a week or so on the pension for fuel week or easter  during the year...

Eucerin

I worry about our Pension is it going to survive this...