Letter from city council to albany

Started by sbdriver1, June 03, 2014, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

A well written letter that is 100% true and accurate.  I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Take notice of the signatures on that letter. Councilwoman Debra Rose is the only member from Staten Island to sign it. The signatures of our two other Council members (Ignizio & Matteo) are missing. Meanwhile the both of them came to our yard while we were on strike which just happened to coincide with their election campaign!!!

MOOSE1742

Buzz is right!!  Call your councilman's office and ask Why He didn't support our fight for EPP !!!!

Buzz

Quote from: MOOSE1742 on June 05, 2014, 02:45:11 AM
Buzz is right!!  Call your councilman's office and ask Why He didn't support our fight for EPP !!!!

Actually it was PROUD MEMBER that made that suggestion, but here is Ignizio and Matteo's contact info:

vignizio@council.nyc.gov  718-984-5151

SMatteo@council.nyc.gov  718-980-1017

1union

Just called ignizio they had no answer why he missed the meeting and said they call back with an answer. Everyone should flood his office with call.  Another empty suit!

MOOSE1742

Anybody get an answer from Ignazio or Matteo?  I didn't and called both offices.

Buzz

Maybe they were busy trying to decide on the official amphibian of Staten Island!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: