ID.me

Started by Golfnut, August 03, 2021, 08:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

The ID Me was a lot easier than people made it out to be. I strongly suggest to use your phone to process your drivers license and not your desktop to scan it. Also, today is the last day for me to file a claim. Tomorrow I open a new claim and it was giving me an error messages to certify today. I logged out and logged back in and I was able to certify today.

Good Luck!

TheKid24

Quote from: hognol on August 22, 2021, 07:25:30 PM
The ID Me was a lot easier than people made it out to be. I strongly suggest to use your phone to process your divers license and not your desktop to scan it. Also, today is the last day for me to file a claim. Tomorrow I open a new claim and it was giving me an error messages to certify today. I logged out and logged back in and I was able to certify today.

Good Luck!

I opened my new claim this past Monday online. Claimed my waiting week toddy's. Yeah the ID me wasn't an issue at all from my phone. I went from 358 to 396. My alternate base pay is 405, hope I'll be at top next new claim lol.

hognol

Soooo, we're back to a waiting week again?

TheKid24

Quote from: hognol on August 22, 2021, 08:38:06 PM
Soooo, we're back to a waiting week again?

Sadly yes

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on August 22, 2021, 07:25:30 PM
I strongly suggest to use your phone to process your drivers license and not your desktop to scan it.

Yep, when I scanned the license it told me it couldn't read it. Photo with the phone worked fine.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Anyone know when you see the actual waiting week paid in the paid history showing it was 0.00 saying waiting week. I claimed my waiting week yesterday and looked at it today
And it doesn't say it was released? Will it just show up Tuesday when we normally get paid ?

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on August 23, 2021, 04:47:48 PM
Anyone know when you see the actual waiting week paid in the paid history showing it was 0.00 saying waiting week. I claimed my waiting week yesterday and looked at it today
And it doesn't say it was released? Will it just show up Tuesday when we normally get paid ?

Nothing showed up in mine except the start and end dates until the second week I claimed ... that is the week after my waiting week. Actually got snail mail notification before I saw it online.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 23, 2021, 05:34:23 PM
Quote from: TheKid24 on August 23, 2021, 04:47:48 PM

Nothing showed up in mine except the start and end dates until the second week I claimed ... that is the week after my waiting week. Actually got snail mail notification before I saw it online.

Ok so I should see the waiting week
Claim in my payment history when I claim this Sunday for my first actual
Payment....yeah I still see just the start and end dates and the waiting week isn't in my paid history just says I claimed it.