Neil

Started by hognol, April 26, 2013, 11:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

It must be a great to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth.  The hardest this man has ever worked was probably on the homework he did in college that daddy paid for.  A company that he inherited practically runs itself, due to his hard working employees.  The hardest he works running it, probably is counting the profits it earns and keeping an eye out for the occasional "bad apple" employee.  I wish no ill will for anyone, but truly believe in karma.  What goes around comes around.  Perhaps the money he makes from our payroll cuts might be needed for future chemotherapy treatments for tumors on his brain.

4real

4real

Neil how did it feel today knowing that at least 700 of your employees hated your fucking guts you prick.

Tommy Gall

It really goes to show you that it's the great employees of Pioneer that make this the top notch company that it is.  Never ceasing to act professionally while dealing with an owner who only stops playing computer solitaire to shit on his employees... While I'm embarrassed to work for a piece of garbage like Neil, I consider myself extremely lucky and blessed to work with the great employees of Pioneer...

worker341

Neil one day your fortune will be gone. We have one God and he sees what you have done today to all your loyal workers. Some of us will have to tell our spouse and children that you have stole money from us, not because you need it only because to feel that you can do it and you did it. Thanks! I hope your family feels the pain that our family will feel when we put less food on our table, clothes on our backs,ect. No contract means no work. So laugh at us all for coming to work for less money and making you more money for you and your family. Maybe one day your wife will have to go out and get a part time job like my wife does now to make up the lost of money you are stealing from us. Hope you rot in Hell. 

Rock Steady

Just know this, no bad or evil deed goes unchecked.  When someone goes out of their way, or joins forces to hurt hundreds or thousands of people and their families it will not go unchecked.  Either by God or some other force, their judgement day will come.  Look what happened to Hitler.  He sent six million Jews to their death, and by some force of nature he got what was coming to him.  Neil is hurting hundreds of families, it's just a matter of time before something happens to his by some force of nature.  Then he'll reflect back at what he did to his employees and know he had it coming.  He's a bad man, and bad things happen to bad people.

faceit

Quote from: Rock Steady on May 02, 2013, 02:08:39 AM
Just know this, no bad or evil deed goes unchecked.  When someone goes out of their way, or joins forces to hurt hundreds or thousands of people and their families it will not go unchecked.  Either by God or some other force, their judgement day will come.  Look what happened to Hitler.  He sent six million Jews to their death, and by some force of nature he got what was coming to him.  Neil is hurting hundreds of families, it's just a matter of time before something happens to his by some force of nature.  Then he'll reflect back at what he did to his employees and know he had it coming.  He's a bad man, and bad things happen to bad people.
WOW Neil I guess being called a SCUMBAG ( which you proved you are)  is not that bad now...

Goose623

Can someone tell me the Facebook page of pioneer drivers.

Buzz

Go to FB and search Pioneer Drivers. You'll see it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

Don't get me wrong, I not threatening Neil in any way.  I don't plan on making any trips to Demarest, NJ and skinning him alive as tempting as it may be.  But even a chronic thief or drug dealer eventually gets caught and pays his dues.