International Prez's Letter to Blaz

Started by Buzz, May 06, 2020, 02:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hognol

WigWag16

wheresmymoney!

WigWag16

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on May 06, 2020, 03:17:50 AM

White families aren't in harms way? Just black and brown ? Lol

You don't realize that he's pandering to de Blasio's white-guilt side and that he knows his wife is black?

wheresmymoney!

Its very obvious. Just hope Blazzz doesnt take offense to it.it junped right off the page.

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on May 06, 2020, 12:09:37 PM
Its very obvious. Just hope Blazzz doesnt take offense to it.it junped right off the page.

Yes, I know what you mean but I think Blaz likes having smoke blown up his ass.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

wheresmymoney!

yabba

this has been Bozo's and his wife  main concern , i just hope putting it in black and white was a wise move... :praying: :praying:

hideout

Getting time to think about retirement. Maybe not right now but soon. This city continues to slide further and further FAR left in everything it does.It is getting harder and harder to live her from a financial standpoint and from a policy standpoint. People from our generation with conservative views aren't wanted here anymore. Didn't Gov. Cuomo say as much a year or two ago. Didn't he tell people who think differently should move out of new york your not welcome here. Let's see how this all shakes out but I bet it will not be to our liking just another situation will have to deal with. I hope for us all that the mayor will get behind paying us for May and June but I doubt it. Again we all will have no choice but to just swallow it along with saying goodbye to our summer checks. Yes it is getting time to retire and maybe even move from a city that has so radically changed and will continue to do so. Yes move to a place that is cheaper to live, slower pace of life, and a place that is welcoming.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on May 06, 2020, 02:03:11 PM
this has been Bozo's and his wife  main concern , i just hope putting it in black and white was a wise move... :praying: :praying:

You said "black and white."   :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: yabba on May 06, 2020, 02:03:11 PM
agreed......