Check

Started by faceit, March 26, 2020, 11:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

When are we getting our checks nothing posted to my bank account yet... any idea?
All lives matter

yabba

tomorrow ,friday as usual... i would think

faceit

Direct deposit usually the day before in your account .. that's I'm asking
All lives matter

Buzz

Just checked my ADP account online and it hasn't been posted there either. Guess they're behind.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

Ty Buzz stay safe
All lives matter

PROUD MEMBER

With regards to direct deposit stubs and adp. It's never been posted online until the actual pay date which is usually Friday unless a holiday week

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 27, 2020, 10:02:09 AM
With regards to direct deposit stubs and adp. It's never been posted online until the actual pay date which is usually Friday unless a holiday week

You are correct, sir. Mine is there this morning. (Just started using this service.)

faceit

Ty I received my today
All lives matter

rc1790

How do you register to view your paystub? 

LMR

Go to ADP.com and follow the prompts.Tap on Login and sign by creating ID and Password

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on March 27, 2020, 04:43:54 PM
How do you register to view your paystub?

Quote from: LMR on March 27, 2020, 05:01:35 PM
Go to ADP.com and follow the prompts.Tap on Login and sign by creating ID and Password

Not exactly, LMR. you first have to send an email to Pioneer@pioneerbus.com. In the subject line write "Attn: Kathy" then give her your name and email address and tell her you want to open an ADP online account and she will send you your unique personal code to enable you to register.

For your phone, download "ADP Mobile Solutions" app at either the App Store or Google play.

For computer, go to https://workforcenow.adp.com .

PROUD MEMBER

Not true Buzz. I registered with ADP about two months ago without Pioneer or Kathy just as LMR stated.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 27, 2020, 06:08:38 PM
Not true Buzz. I registered with ADP about two months ago without Pioneer or Kathy just as LMR stated.

Might have changed since then. I just did it 2 weeks ago and Kathy had to send me the code. But, anybody's free to try it without it.

OnTime

I hope all are safe and healthy

It took no more then 2 minutes to set up on the phone, just download the app "ADP".  you dont need anything from Pioneer

Good Luck and God Bless

Buzz

Quote from: OnTime on March 28, 2020, 06:30:24 PM
I hope all are safe and healthy

It took no more then 2 minutes to set up on the phone, just download the app "ADP".  you dont need anything from Pioneer

Good Luck and God Bless

Thanks for that info. No idea why Kathy told me otherwise. (Unless it was just for computer ... not the app ... which is what I did.)