Vaccine

Started by PROUD MEMBER, January 09, 2021, 12:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: steady on January 10, 2021, 03:04:31 PM
I'll also add that I have to bring a paystub and job ID

What will be your job ID? Union card? DOE ID?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

steady

I was able to get the moderna covid shot today.  No big deal no pain.  If I grow a 3rd eye I'll be seeing you. All I had to show was a drivers license & opt ID card.  I got lucky and signed up on Saturday before the website had problems.

TheKid24

Oh nice good for you.....I'm still not in a rush to get it unless we are mandated to get it and I also feel bad if I volunteer to get before my parents are eligible to get it because I think we saw you gotta be 75 to get it. Again I'm not in a rush in my 30s when others who need it more than I do should get it. Hope it works out for ya

PROUD MEMBER

Steady
What was the location of where you got the shot?

yabba

i got appointment at coney island hospital on saturday morning..  i should get an email saturday morning and submit a questionaire and then get a scanable barcode to bring to vaccination site with me...  right now all i have is a patient id number...

steady

https://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/

Use this website you'll do better than I did as far as location.  Book Port Richmond high school.  They have availability starting this Saturday. When you open your acct. then check forgot password retrieve your code set your password. when they ask if you have medical coverage check no.  It avoids unnecessary paperwork.  It's free. I was in a rush because of future travel and went to Kings county hospital.

Buzz

I went crazy trying to make appointments through the state and city websites. By chance I found this place ... no forms, no bullshit ... just bring something to show you drive bus and insurance card. Got an appointment for Friday morning.

Hylan Care Pharmacy
1509 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 8PM
Phone: (718) 400-8408

JUST CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT!

Buzz

By the way ... according to Ernie it is 100% covered by our insurance.

yabba

is any of these places telling us about how to get the 2nd shot.... is there some sort of protocol to make sure we get it

steady

When you get your 1st shot they will schedule your 2nd shot.  I took advantage of the Hylan care pharmacy listed above and changed my 2nd shot there not going back to Brooklyn.

Hammer2161

I just got an appointment at Port Richmond HS for Saturday.

They will make your second appointment when you get your first shot.

yabba

great news    thanks all

Buzz

Quote from: steady on January 11, 2021, 06:46:35 PM
When you get your 1st shot they will schedule your 2nd shot.  I took advantage of the Hylan care pharmacy listed above and changed my 2nd shot there not going back to Brooklyn.

You were able to change where you got the second shot? How? Just curious.

TheKid24

If your AM is closed for the week due to COVID but you have two PM schools, you still get
The whole day right ?