Sad News

Started by Buzz, April 23, 2021, 02:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

If you haven't heard, our dear friend Angelo Drago passed away last evening. According to a text I got from his daughter, Maria, (a crossing guard at PS 4), he passed away peacefully in the hospital, where he had been for most of the past 5 weeks battling cancer.

I don't have to tell you what a great guy Angelo was. I don't know anybody who didn't like him. He really will be missed.

I'll post the arrangements as soon as I hear from his daughter.

Rest in peace, my friend.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OnTime

Great Man always said good morning

you will be missed Angelo

Rest In Peace my GOOD MAN

Golfnut

Sad news ! RIP Angelo 💔

Gary 209

Very Very SAD NEWS!

GOOD MAN - RIP IN PEACE MY FRIEND - My Sympathy to His Family!

I Spoke with Andrew (our shop steward) and he will talk to Owen about setting up a donation for flowers and remainder our the money going to Angelo's Family.

I spoke with Ellington Florist and ordered a Large floral of a School Bus with a white background for approximately $500.00. I will donate $50. towards it and lay out the rest that is Not covered by OUR donations.

Any and ALL MONIES collected over the Floral WILL GO TO THE FAMILY and will be counted and separated (divided) by Andrew and Owen. I will Not count or separate or touch the donations.

I spoke with Tony Di Angelo and he will collect the Donations at Sharrots. Please see him (today).

We All Loved Him and I know HE DESERVES OUR PRAYS!

Gary 106

faceit

Rest in internal peace Angelo you will be missed
All lives matter

LMR

Sad to hear about our brother Angelo.He had a beautiful spirit,always a genuine hello and pleasant greeting.Rest In Peace brother.🙏

TheKid24

Never met the guy but he looks familiar being a new guy. Think I've seen him around the yard not too sure BUT sorry for your loss guys.