Bus service to start Monday 9/13 as per ST Pats

Started by OnTime, August 30, 2021, 04:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnTime

Buses:
DOE Pioneer bus service will start Monday, September 13th 

Thats from the St Pats back to school plan - St Pats first day of school is Wednesday 9/8 but they will get bus service starting on Monday 9/13

steady

My private school starts Friday 9/10.  Be careful what you post

faceit

Are you sure they are getting service?
All lives matter

Buzz

As I posted previously ...

NO SCHOOL is getting service before Sept. 13 ... as per union and office.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

steady

Every year my school starts before public schools but if Buzz says no service then so be it. 2-3 years ago I wasn't aware of my early start.  I got a phone from Bobby where the hell are you.  Fortunately I was near the yard and jumped on the 1st bus closest to the gate lol.

Buzz

Quote from: steady on August 30, 2021, 10:23:16 PM
Every year my school starts before public schools but if Buzz says no service then so be it. 2-3 years ago I wasn't aware of my early start.  I got a phone from Bobby where the hell are you.  Fortunately I was near the yard and jumped on the 1st bus closest to the gate lol.

Actually, Bobby was the one from the office that told me yesterday. Nobody works before the 13th. If he gives you a problem this year, tell him you know me!   ;D

Had been told the same by our delegate over a week ago.

(Not saying it can't change, but that's the way it stands as recently as yesterday.)

steady

I have every intention of calling my school first. On my schools website it states full school service 9/10.  Yes I know it doesn't mean they get bus service.  The office often makes mistakes then I'll talk to BOB last lol

Buzz

Odd that they would think it would start on a Friday.

steady

I should not have stated full school service. I should have written all students attend 9/10