Claim Unemployment! Today April 19

Started by Buzz, April 19, 2020, 12:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

I opened new book on April 14th when  I completed it was told someone would call back within 72 hrs. It is now Sunday and no call.
does  anybody else have this problem? Also unable to go forward with a claim. 

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on April 19, 2020, 10:03:13 PM
Buzz hope all is well !  Can you verify we are still getting paid 85% from Pioneer after this week ? this was my last week on my book and have to open a new one ,so if we're still on the pay roll I'll hold off till June, thank stay safe

I was told that unless we hear differently it's back to the 85%.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: fred on April 19, 2020, 10:36:05 PM
I opened new book on April 14th when  I completed it was told someone would call back within 72 hrs. It is now Sunday and no call.

Did you answer something wrong? Where it asked if you earned more than $504 from self employment did you answer NO or N/A?

In any event, if it were me, I'd be on the phone at 7:58 tomorrow morning and keep redialing ... you'll likely get a chance to talk to somebody at 8.

fred

buzz they streamlined the application & only ask about 8 basic questions & when I finished they said I successfully completed all the questions & was told not to call them they would call me that is why I am wondering if this is normal because of the high volume of people claiming at this time I know they have all my info because I have been claiming for 15 years

LMAO

My wife filed last week all 10 pages to open new book same as I always filled out ,  unless they changed it this past week . And received her check in our account  UE & stimulus 

fred

in the last week they made the application much shorter & had google & apple work together to shorten it because so many people where leaving questions blank. believe they changed it Friday night April 10th

Numbers

Quote from: fred on April 19, 2020, 10:36:05 PM
I also have not heard from them and I did it on the 14 th also. Today I checked my payment history and they still have my old claim info. I'm gonna try calling tomorrow

fred

numbers I am curious to know if you where able to get thru on the phone & get your claim straightened out

Numbers

Nope , I got thru on a different #, they took my social , pin and answered all the questions to certify for the week . When I answered the last question which was if I returned to work I said yes. Then I got a recording telling me my benefit year has ended & to file a new claim . Lol, that's what I did last week. I think their whole system is overloaded and they don't know what their doing . I think we have to give it more time and hopefully they call

fred

thanks for answering I had no luck even getting thru I think I'll wait a few days & hope for the call good luck.

Numbers

P. S. I went into my payment history , which shows my last year's claim , so that wasn't updated yet . But I sent them a message that I have not received my call back yet. Hopefully someone sees it lol.

Numbers

F.Y.I. Fred, I went back online this morning and decided to try again to file a new claim. It came up that I had an unfinished claim so I continued to finish it. Then when I submitted it said I will get the call back within 72 hrs. Hope fully this time it will be good. Good Luck

steady

I filed for unemployment as I usually do no different than last summer. I did it very early Sunday morning. I did get the extra $600 on top of the normal $504 today. 

Buzz

Holy crap! Just read that the maximum unemployment in Jersey is now $713 a week!

I'd say we're a little behind ...

fred

fyi numbers got an email from dol to go on & complete my claim. was asked a bunch of questions about pandemic & none of the normal unemployment questions I was told again someone will call me with in 72 hours to complete claim